Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ep6 union raid summon

Discussion on ep6 union raid summon within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ep6 union raid summon

does anybody have the ep5.4/ep6 raid summon script?
Old 06/04/2016, 04:20   #2

Code:
[ENABLE]
alloc(newmem,2048)
label(returnhere)
label(originalcode)
label(ItemSummonRaid)
label(checkcountry)
label(failed)
label(exit)

newmem:
call ps_game.exe+4ECF0
//esi=target player,edi=source player
//check map
originalcode:
pushad
movzx eax,word ptr [esi+0x160]
movzx ebx,word ptr [edi+0x160]
cmp eax,(int)45
je checkcountry
cmp ebx,(int)45
je checkcountry

jmp ItemSummonRaid

//checkcountry and check if same map
checkcountry:
cmp eax,ebx        //if they are in the same map which we speicifys
je ItemSummonRaid

movzx eax,byte ptr [esi+0x12d]
movzx ebx,byte ptr [edi+0x12d]
cmp eax,ebx
jne failed

/*
push eax               //party table
push ecx               //leader id
mov eax,[edi+17f4]
mov ecx,[eax+0c]       //leader id
imul ecx,ecx,8
add  ecx,18
mov  ecx,[eax+ecx]   //leader address
cmp edi,ecx          //compare address check is leader
pop ecx
pop eax
je 0049e4ea        //if yes
*/

ItemSummonRaid:

mov eax,dword ptr ds:[edi+0x58FC]
mov ecx,dword ptr ds:[edi+0x5900]
lea eax,dword ptr ds:[eax+eax*2]     // eax=bag,ecx=slot
lea edx,dword ptr ds:[ecx+eax*8]
imul edx,edx,4
mov eax,dword ptr ds:[edi+edx+0x1C0]
mov eax,dword ptr ds:[eax+30]
cmp [eax],(int)100045                 //orginal item id
popad
jne 0049e4ea   //success addr
/*
mov eax,dword ptr ds:[eax+0x30]
cmp byte ptr ds:[eax+0x46],0x1F
*/

exit:
jmp returnhere

failed:
popad
jmp 0049E517

"ps_game.exe"+9E4E1:

jmp newmem

returnhere:

[DISABLE]

//code from here till the end of the code will be used to disable the cheat

dealloc(newmem)

"ps_game.exe"+9E4E1:

call ps_game.exe+4ECF0

//Alt: db E8 0A 08 FB FF
this is the script of shen, i don't test it
Old 06/04/2016, 04:56   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Motion- View Post
Code:
[ENABLE]
alloc(newmem,2048)
label(returnhere)
label(originalcode)
label(ItemSummonRaid)
label(checkcountry)
label(failed)
label(exit)

newmem:
call ps_game.exe+4ECF0
//esi=target player,edi=source player
//check map
originalcode:
pushad
movzx eax,word ptr [esi+0x160]
movzx ebx,word ptr [edi+0x160]
cmp eax,(int)45
je checkcountry
cmp ebx,(int)45
je checkcountry

jmp ItemSummonRaid

//checkcountry and check if same map
checkcountry:
cmp eax,ebx        //if they are in the same map which we speicifys
je ItemSummonRaid

movzx eax,byte ptr [esi+0x12d]
movzx ebx,byte ptr [edi+0x12d]
cmp eax,ebx
jne failed

/*
push eax               //party table
push ecx               //leader id
mov eax,[edi+17f4]
mov ecx,[eax+0c]       //leader id
imul ecx,ecx,8
add  ecx,18
mov  ecx,[eax+ecx]   //leader address
cmp edi,ecx          //compare address check is leader
pop ecx
pop eax
je 0049e4ea        //if yes
*/

ItemSummonRaid:

mov eax,dword ptr ds:[edi+0x58FC]
mov ecx,dword ptr ds:[edi+0x5900]
lea eax,dword ptr ds:[eax+eax*2]     // eax=bag,ecx=slot
lea edx,dword ptr ds:[ecx+eax*8]
imul edx,edx,4
mov eax,dword ptr ds:[edi+edx+0x1C0]
mov eax,dword ptr ds:[eax+30]
cmp [eax],(int)100045                 //orginal item id
popad
jne 0049e4ea   //success addr
/*
mov eax,dword ptr ds:[eax+0x30]
cmp byte ptr ds:[eax+0x46],0x1F
*/

exit:
jmp returnhere

failed:
popad
jmp 0049E517

"ps_game.exe"+9E4E1:

jmp newmem

returnhere:

[DISABLE]

//code from here till the end of the code will be used to disable the cheat

dealloc(newmem)

"ps_game.exe"+9E4E1:

call ps_game.exe+4ECF0

//Alt: db E8 0A 08 FB FF
this is the script of shen, i don't test it
thats ep4 xD
Old 06/04/2016, 21:55   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Admin]Slice View Post
thats ep4 xD
what do you mean?
this script it's for ep 5
Old 06/05/2016, 03:05   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Motion- View Post
what do you mean?
this script it's for ep 5
no, thats the one from shen its ep4.
Old 06/05/2016, 11:23   #6

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
Ok, that's it. I'm ******* done. It's been a week since I'm writing a daily post for you, and in the last moment I delete it, thinking "it's not worth it". I don't understand what's up with the new trend of vanishing for some time, then showing up with your ideas and making a **** ton of threads asking for help about everything. You cannot accomplish basic development tasks, all you do is waste people's time, and in the end you might have that server up, take some donations and close it because of your incompetence to even maintain one, thus ******** your donators and everyone who helped you realizing that they wasted their time by trying to be nice to you.

This script is for ep5 ps_game, not ep4. I didn't have to check much, just looked at the map offset in the player address space. [base+160](word) stores the player's current map id. If it were ep4, it would be [base+164]. Just to make sure, I checked the injection point, everything matches to the ep5 ps_game.

Do you know how to use Cheat Engine ? OllyDbg ? Do you know what a breakpoint is ? Do you know how to debug code ? Aren't you embarrassed by begging so much already ?

Do yourself a favor and get some reverse engineering and SQL classes.

I know this community stands for helping one another, and I am totally standing by this cause (as you can see judging by my actions on this forum ever since I joined), but I cannot stand beggars and lazy ***** who want to earn a profit without any work, by leeching off of people better than them.

I don't wanna hear excuses about how you can't do it. I've seen all sorts of beginners when it comes to development. I was one myself. The first and main difference between the leeches and the ones who actually want to accomplish something is that the leeches ask for things, while the serious people ask for HOW to do things, and try a thousand times before asking for help. Do you people have no pride ? Even as a nub, I would be embarrassed to ask anyone for guidance, and I would do it only after failing countless times and not being able to accomplish my task.

Shame...

P.S. The worst part is instead of understanding that he needs to put more effort into what he's doing, he's gonna bash me for hurting his baby feelings, just watch. I know this from experience.
Thanks
13 Users
Old 06/05/2016, 21:42   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubness View Post
Ok, that's it. I'm fucking done. It's been a week since I'm writing a daily post for you, and in the last moment I delete it, thinking "it's not worth it". I don't understand what's up with the new trend of vanishing for some time, then showing up with your ideas and making a shit ton of threads asking for help about everything. You cannot accomplish basic development tasks, all you do is waste people's time, and in the end you might have that server up, take some donations and close it because of your incompetence to even maintain one, thus screwing your donators and everyone who helped you realizing that they wasted their time by trying to be nice to you.

This script is for ep5 ps_game, not ep4. I didn't have to check much, just looked at the map offset in the player address space. [base+160](word) stores the player's current map id. If it were ep4, it would be [base+164]. Just to make sure, I checked the injection point, everything matches to the ep5 ps_game.

Do you know how to use Cheat Engine ? OllyDbg ? Do you know what a breakpoint is ? Do you know how to debug code ? Aren't you embarrassed by begging so much already ?

Do yourself a favor and get some reverse engineering and SQL classes.

I know this community stands for helping one another, and I am totally standing by this cause (as you can see judging by my actions on this forum ever since I joined), but I cannot stand beggars and lazy cunts who want to earn a profit without any work, by leeching off of people better than them.

I don't wanna hear excuses about how you can't do it. I've seen all sorts of beginners when it comes to development. I was one myself. The first and main difference between the leeches and the ones who actually want to accomplish something is that the leeches ask for things, while the serious people ask for HOW to do things, and try a thousand times before asking for help. Do you people have no pride ? Even as a nub, I would be embarrassed to ask anyone for guidance, and I would do it only after failing countless times and not being able to accomplish my task.

Shame...

P.S. The worst part is instead of understanding that he needs to put more effort into what he's doing, he's gonna bash me for hurting his baby feelings, just watch. I know this from experience.
lmao,. not everyone knows as much as you, and i did test this script and it did not work, the ps_game i use is 5.4, what do you want to say now? and i do not learn any profit from my servers, and i do not want to. i do this for fun. and i do try to learn, but not everyone learns as fast as you do. and you did not hurt my feelings.
Old 06/05/2016, 23:01   #8

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Admin]Slice View Post
lmao,. not everyone knows as much as you, and i did test this script and it did not work, the ps_game i use is 5.4, what do you want to say now? and i do not learn any profit from my servers, and i do not want to. i do this for fun. and i do try to learn, but not everyone learns as fast as you do. and you did not hurt my feelings.
I didn't ask anyone to know as much as me. I only said you should probably try more before begging here on elitepvpers.
I took the 5 minutes to test this script, and it works like a charm. Just make sure the ItemID of the raid summon stone is different than 100 045, simple.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/05/2016, 23:51   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubness View Post
I didn't ask anyone to know as much as me. I only said you should probably try more before begging here on elitepvpers.
I took the 5 minutes to test this script, and it works like a charm. Just make sure the ItemID of the raid summon stone is different than 100 045, simple.
okay thanks nubness, sorry you're right i should try more.
Old 10/28/2020, 12:22   #10

it Works, u only have to change some things in the CE script