Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Issues after Recompiling.

Discussion on Issues after Recompiling. within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Issues after Recompiling.

Im using the shaiya phoenix client with Stinka's server files and juufs cracked versions of Shens fixes. i have no trouble loading and using the client as is.

however after using LPH data to recompile i get a runtime error. nothing shows in logs.

First i thought it was the edits i had made to the interface(nothing DB worthy) but even after putting back the original interface file and recompiling (so basically the original client) i get the error too.

So by logic it has to be something ive done wrong when i recompile.

when i unpacked the Sah i did not decript ant files so i dont think its that. Anyone have any ideas where im getting this issue?
Old 04/19/2016, 00:46   #2

I have personally never used the rebuild function from LPHs tool. You should try it with ShStudio 0.7.7.X (whichever the current version is). It is actually pretty nice for creating a 'Workspace' and rebuilding it back into an archive, this is what I use.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2016, 02:47   #3

Since you're using lph DataTool, you should have 3 folders there.

Data
Output
Patch

Edit your files with Castor's tool.

Copy your edited files inside 'Data' folder.
You need to respect the client's original folder structure, (so make any subfolder inside Data if needed).

Make a patch with DataTool, give it a number. The new patch will be on the 'Patch' folder.

Now open your client with nubness' Data File Tool (Open > Client)

Apply your patch to the client (click on the +patch text to the right, and select the patch you made earlier). THe patch will be applied to your client, and that's all.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/19/2016, 04:21   #4

In server side, NPCQuest.SDATA should be decrypted
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2016, 11:18   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallerus View Post
I have personally never used the rebuild function from LPHs tool. You should try it with ShStudio 0.7.7.X (whichever the current version is). It is actually pretty nice for creating a 'Workspace' and rebuilding it back into an archive, this is what I use.

yeah but none share that version yet and its not being release

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADM]Minxii View Post
Im using the shaiya phoenix client with Stinka's server files and juufs cracked versions of Shens fixes. i have no trouble loading and using the client as is.

however after using LPH data to recompile i get a runtime error. nothing shows in logs.

First i thought it was the edits i had made to the interface(nothing DB worthy) but even after putting back the original interface file and recompiling (so basically the original client) i get the error too.

So by logic it has to be something ive done wrong when i recompile.

when i unpacked the Sah i did not decript ant files so i dont think its that. Anyone have any ideas where im getting this issue?
if you using that client with wings then use this game.exe

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2016, 19:21   #6

When I said
Quote:
ShStudio 0.7.7.X (whichever the current version is).
What I meant was, whatever the most recent version that Castor has on his post - it doesn't even matter what version it is, all of them will allow you to create a 'workspace' and build an archive from a workspace.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/20/2016, 00:58   #7

I managed to fix the issue by soley using caster shstudio. I dont know what LPH's tool was doing but it crapped out everytime
Old 04/21/2016, 01:24   #8

Could you please make a SS of the issue ?
Old 04/21/2016, 10:00   #9

LPH Tool works fine, but with 6.3 there are many things to take care for, and finally with encrypt and decrypting with LPHs Tool. To Extract Sdatas just extract with Castors tool. Then to open things like DualLayerClothes.SData decrypt with LPH. This Way of Work is fine for me so maybe for you too ^^
Thanks
1 User