Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 18:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EP6 server suddently crashes after awhile

Discussion on EP6 server suddently crashes after awhile within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EP6 server suddently crashes after awhile

Running ep6 server with 5.4 ps_game.exe and files released by JuuF.

Server runs fine sometimes for hours sometimes for minutes then crashes, only the game server that crashes and goes into pause position on the server Config.

I cant seem to find out what the problem is here are the logs.

any help is appreciated

earlier in the testing we found out that the Item Mall made the server crash and it did not leave any logs about it in the logs. This was caused if the purchase in the item mall included a package that would take more than 24 (I think) slots in the inventory, we reduced that number and it was fixed. I'm afraid if its something similar and it will be hard to find.
Old 04/14/2016, 06:15   #2

Check your logs read it says userlog
Old 04/17/2016, 22:15   #3

Sorry forgot to write here,
no it wasnt the userlogs. It was appearantly the item mall. Its been fixed and is working all fine now, I gave the answer to my own question meh.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/10/2016, 20:37   #4

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
Arrow Shaiya Private Server -> Shaiya PServer De…

#moved…