Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]Two little issues

Discussion on [Help]Two little issues within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help]Two little issues

Good morning epvp, i have 2 little issues on my pserver, the first one, for example i have 50 lapises in the same stack, well, the number that says how many are there can't be seen, do you know how can i change the color of that number?

And the second one, do you have the script of Shared Kills between 2 different raids? i think about using it during events
Old 12/28/2015, 18:57   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dali_Da View Post
Good morning epvp, i have 2 little issues on my pserver, the first one, for example i have 50 lapises in the same stack, well, the number that says how many are there can't be seen, do you know how can i change the color of that number?

And the second one, do you have the script of Shared Kills between 2 different raids? i think about using it during events
Shared Kills is not released, and may never be. you can purchase it from somebody who makes scripts, like shen.
Old 12/29/2015, 09:10   #3

i can buy it too, np, could you give me Shen's skype?
Old 12/29/2015, 18:09   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dali_Da View Post
i can buy it too, np, could you give me Shen's skype?
Shen is actually away on vacation right now but you could contact juuf, im not sure if he still does scripts but feel free to ask him.

Juuf's skype is on his . it is Juana.Stone

Similar Threads Similar Threads
FPS Issues
02/03/2015 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
So I've noticed even after upgrading to my current gaming computer with way higher specifications than needed to run Conquer that my FPS is bouncing around like crazy and I'm getting delays in arena making it very difficult to palm people, even in low definition mode. Anyone have any solutions, since TQ has failed to write me back about the issue. (Not surprising at all.)
FPS Issues.
04/12/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
I play a couple of Private Servers here and there. Recently i've been having this issue where my FPS is dead stuck at 31. No matter what happens it's always 31 unless if i can get a FPS unlocker. Is there a reason for this? My laptop is pretty decent and i doubt it's because of my laptop... Asides for the reasons...if anyone can teach me how to manually unlock FPS for every single server i play or w.e that'd be really helpful.
Few issues.
04/07/2010 - 9Dragons - 12 Replies
Hello all, Ok, i have a few things that I cam across that I wanna know about. 1. I cannot load the NHTL Dupe hack. I dont have a reason why it doesnt load because it just stops working. :P So, please answer about that.
NPC issues
09/07/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
hey everyone i have a questions for you guys. Whenever i try to add npc's i fail for some reason. I can add the npc and it shows up, however when i try coding in the talk and the commands, it never works. I even tried using the guide to fix the compose only npc into doing compose, bless and enchant, so i found the npc in the client.cs and switched the code for the new stuff and for some reason if i restart the server after building it, it still says the old thing and doesnt work. i have added...
my issues
12/25/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
X:in the lady luck room, the room with the prize boxes. I cant see any boxes, just the shadow of where the box should be. i push select and i can see the name of the boxes, but yet i cant open them.. after re-install all good with ladyluck.. 1: when i jump around holding the ctrl button i get d/c a lot, server is aquarius, like if i was using speedhack. bit im not, i un/re-installed twice... 2:when i star demonhunter quest, the cloudsaint's jar.. its stuck loading.... the target monster....