Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sgraphic has stopped working

Discussion on Sgraphic has stopped working within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sgraphic has stopped working

Hey guys,
Probably you can help me. I have a Problem with some shaiya Server. I want to play them but if i join pvp it always crash and tell me the error that sgraphic stopped working.
I Tryed everything to lower the grapic. Also my computer is quite good. There is no Problem with other games with even higher graphic settings.
So pls help me.
Thanks

Does noone have an Idea? Its srsly annoying, I can't play Shaiya Servers with PvP bc i always get this error.
And it really happen every 5 secs after i join PvP.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
sgraphic has stopped working
10/31/2014 - Shaiya PServer Development - 1 Replies
Hello Elitepvpers, I put all my sdata files in my data.sah.. Now I get when I log in, and select the server: sgraphic has stopped working I used the search button, but it doesn't make me wiser. I appriciate if someone can help me :handsdown:
sgraphic has stopped working.
06/29/2014 - Shaiya PServer Development - 26 Replies
Hi all... I started to make shaiya server yesterday. It wasnt so easy so i decided to follow nephrens guide. Now i got everything working except when i start game.exe it gives me "sgraphic has stopped working". I have put 127.0.0.1 in there with hex editor. I give you Game.dmp and my game.exe. Hope you get it to work. ;) Ty
Has stopped working
01/30/2014 - Metin2 - 5 Replies
Hi all, I have a problem when i try to open switchbot in a Pserver http://imgur.com/PTUV5Il Help me? this server have hackshield
SMC has stopped working.
09/06/2012 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/4RQm5.png how o fix it? :(
Bot 0.8 stopped working
09/11/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Ok last night i was very happy cuz i finally reached lvl 101 and i left my bot working all night long ^^ but this mornig when i logged on my bot don't work anymore =( i'm having only Access deneied and it don't recognizes my char i dunno why is this happening, it happened to 2 friends too and they could not fix the problem. What happened? Why? Can be fixed? How?