Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 20:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[help] New aeria client ip location

Discussion on [help] New aeria client ip location within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [help] New aeria client ip location

Hello, I want to ask if somebody know where can i find server ip address in newest aeria game client because I've wanted to try new ep and I've found some chinese ep9 server files on another forum. Everything works fine but I don't have any client to it so i wanted to normally edit aerias game.exe in hex but I see that now it's completely different than older clients so if somebody know where can i find that ip on newest client, it would be helpful. Thank you.
Old 11/20/2015, 19:57   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aenoox View Post
Hello, I want to ask if somebody know where can i find server ip address in newest aeria game client because I've wanted to try new ep and I've found some chinese ep9 server files on another forum. Everything works fine but I don't have any client to it so i wanted to normally edit aerias game.exe in hex but I see that now it's completely different than older clients so if somebody know where can i find that ip on newest client, it would be helpful. Thank you.
It's encrypted. You won't find any addresses from it unless you decrypt it. And don't ask me how.
Old 11/20/2015, 21:19   #3

the Chinese ep9 files are US ep5 files just a heads up
Thanks
1 User