Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DEV wanted

Discussion on DEV wanted within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile DEV wanted

Hi all, I am looking for a team of DEVs to help me get a server up. I will pay for everything needed ie host website just need 1 or 2 to help me with coding etc if your interested contact me on skype at. fiery.monster
Thanks in advanced
Old 11/01/2015, 20:08   #2

you should first try get the server up and lern the works of it befor paying ppl to help you doing it this way you wont ever lern
Old 11/01/2015, 20:45   #3

he don't want pay for help, he pay host and web domain if i right understood and need 'Only' 1 or 2 developers that do the work for him.
Old 11/02/2015, 07:37   #4

yeah but still why bother hosting a server you no nothing about thats why there is so many server all over he show and are on here lookn for help insted of actuly lerning it for themself like we all had to do
Old 11/02/2015, 12:55   #5

elite*gold: 260
Believe not everyone know how make Shaiya Server without pause service ( II )
But every know GM is cool Have super powers and is popular and have many girls (Yea girls like GMs): D
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/19/2015, 17:35   #6

how do you know he doesn't know anything? he hasnt specifically stated that. Do you know how hard it is to do everything on a server yourself? If you split that load between 2 or 3 people it becomes easier and the server gets up faster...

think about it like this:

You have items to edit and an item mall to edit. You start editing your items first this could take maybe 1 or 2 hours. Then you have to edit your IM which could take another half hour/hour. so in all your taking 1 1/2/3 hours to edit both the items and IM

Now if you have 2 people editing stuff..one can do the item mall and one can do the items...so it will take a max of 1 1/2/2 hours...you've just cut an hour of your time off having an extra set of hands.

Not everyone asking for help is a complete noob. There been smart and splitting the workload.
Old 11/19/2015, 17:57   #7

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkoolkid23 View Post
. Do you know how hard it is to do everything on a server yourself?.
It is a pleasure for me.
But how do you explain the fact that so many servers created with a similar drop? Every want to be GM Which leads to ruin Shaiya Community
Old 11/19/2015, 18:44   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnickQ View Post
It is a pleasure for me.
But how do you explain the fact that so many servers created with a similar drop? Every want to be GM Which leads to ruin Shaiya Community
Oh I wasn't disputing that...I KNOW that there are plenty of noobs out there that don't know anything...(hence my signature of lol) i was just disputing the fact that people were saying learn before you recruit etc...was just sayingg how do they know that he doesn't know anything about server creation