Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ep 5.4 Kanos Map Problem

Discussion on Ep 5.4 Kanos Map Problem within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ep 5.4 Kanos Map Problem

Good morning I received elitepvpers including Official Episode 5.4 Download Files but I know how I can not pass the night, I Kanosta Map
Old 10/09/2015, 08:43   #2

Server dosyalarını kontrol et map.ini dosyasını kontrol et ep 5.4 geçmemesi o yüzdendir
Old 10/09/2015, 16:04   #3

@Rebirth

Sorry about the late reply, this thread must have sneaked past me.

If you've downloaded the then the client side should be setup fine for the map, which means the problem is more than likely your server side isn't setup correctly.

Find your "Map.ini" file here:
Code:
ShaiyaServer\PSM_Client\Bin\Data
Make sure your "MapCount" under [BASE] is set to at least 70, scroll all the way to the bottom of the file and make sure the "[SET_ZONE_X]" is at least 70, "X" being the number.

If this is where your problem is, then the fix is simple, you can simply fill in the missing zones with:
Code:
[SET_ZONE_"insert number"]
MapType = "F" or "D" // "F" = Field/Open Map, "D" = Dungeon
Your Map.INI file will most likely have comments at the top of it telling you what the settings mean, including respawn (rebirth) and weather options.

I do prefer to help people learn how to do things on their own rather than been fed the answers like 90% of this forum, but I've been there myself frustrated with certain server config files not working and not having a clue why, so here's my working Map.INI file attached.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Map.rar (1.8 KB, 196 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/10/2015, 14:50   #4

Thanks too late to do important not real, I'm sorry I did not see too late
Old 10/12/2015, 07:47   #5

You have problem in Kanos, you need change MapCount 71 !! this number is the number of map ! 0 to 70 = 71 maps.
Sorry for my english