Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 05:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help with the creation of the server Shaiya

Discussion on Help with the creation of the server Shaiya within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Help with the creation of the server Shaiya

Good day friends, I would like to find a file to create a server Shaiya EP 5.3-6 files are compatible with the Data BaseSQL Server 2012. I am a novice in this business so I would like that you just sent me a video guide to create a server. Help what may, I will be grateful. Thanks in advance.
Old 06/24/2015, 14:30   #2

elite*gold: 0
theres guides already made, please use the search button