Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 14:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Finding location of current map in CE

Discussion on [Help] Finding location of current map in CE within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] Finding location of current map in CE

Hello, I have been working at this off and on for a few days as time allows, reading up on assembly, but still having some trouble. I'm not terribly well versed with OllyDBG and/or Cheat Engine as of yet so was wondering if someone could help shed a little light on how I can identify my current mapID monitoring the game.exe with CE. When searching for it I ofc get many results and not really sure how to narrow these down.. unsure if I should be scanning for a 2bit value type or. . . not requesting anything be done for me.. as I prefer the hands on learning, but I would like to get some things done lol . Could just use a little push in the right direction.

Edit: I found the address I was looking for, I suppose I just had to sleep on it lol.
Old 02/22/2015, 21:31   #2

Agora que você sabe, pode mostrar para nós?
Old 02/25/2015, 11:24   #3

elite*gold: 16
Go to CE. Search for your current map number. For example go to AH(42 number). Search for 42 then go to Apulune, enter its number and click Next Scan. Repeat this untill you leave with only 1 result. I think you need to search for 2 bit but not sure.
Old 02/25/2015, 23:58   #4

Ok. você tem a localização do mapa atual.. Oque é possível criar agora?