Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help to fix those errors

Discussion on Help to fix those errors within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help to fix those errors

I get in my logs those errors. Anyone know how to fix that?
BTW: I use db_Agent fixed by Lilprohacker and dupe fix relased by Tyler. If anyone can help it would be nice.

Old 01/05/2015, 22:49   #2

I use this fix for this, of course this will reset your Action_Log_E edits to basics, the dupe fix sometimes injects it and creates a trigger that should not be there...
1) Turn off server
2) Run this script
3) Turn on server
and you should be fine
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/05/2015, 23:35   #3

Thanks i will try this

Similar Threads Similar Threads
DB Errors
05/12/2021 - Rappelz Private Server - 24 Replies
Hey everyone im new here and i have tried using the search and there is nothing about it here, Don't be ignorant and tell me to use the search because i have! Anyway the error is when i start princessauroraserver.exe and i get this error: AUTH DB INIT ERROR: SQL Server does not exist or access denied, Here is my authserver.opt and gameserver.opt, The details in there are correct and the SQL is set up correctly. AuthServer.opt : S db.auth.server:127.0.0.1 S db.auth.name:Auth
Some Errors
05/30/2014 - Dekaron Private Server - 8 Replies
Hey guys, can you help me fixxing that shit :D Segeripper can't use skills, even if he equips weapons. Half Bagi can't use skills, even if he equips weapons. Dark Wizard can't use skills, even if he equips weapons. All Tiger Mounts got Bad Graphic bugs
LoL Errors
08/24/2012 - League of Legends - 10 Replies
Hi, wollte mal wieder LoL spielen aber bekomme sofort beim starten die meldung: PVP.net Patcher Kernel funktoniert nicht mehr Falls diese Meldung nicht kommt öffnet sich einfach nichts als ich Spiel starten klicke. Hoffe ihr könnte mir helfen :x
K2 errors
08/11/2012 - Heroes of Newerth - 0 Replies
Hello i just downladed HoN... i played HoN 2 weeks ago... and now i redownlaoded the game.. .but i get a fcking stupid error k2 crash... when i press start on launcher ... any1 can help me?
[Guide] 2 Fixes on Sro-Errors (no bot-errors)
03/04/2011 - SRO Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
Hey guys, here are 2 fixes for silkroad-errors (not bot-errors!). I know they dont appear for many people but some guys have problems with it. 1st Fix: "Server is undergoing inspection..." Why does this error appear? Because Joymax has some problems with the Login-Servers. Fix: Step1): Click on "Start" then on "Run"