Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Font

Discussion on Font within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Font

how can i chnage the font in Game with ep 6.0 Game exe? the Font is to Big and to long at the game.

i have use the shaiya patcher and change the size of the font but dont work

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dragon City EXP HACK AND FOOD NEED PLEASE[/SIZE]lack"]/FONT][/FONT]
07/27/2013 - Facebook - 0 Replies
please guys i need a hack or link on site for exp hack i cant damn level up >< and i am still level 24 lol if anyone can help link the site and thanks so much :)
[FONT="Arial Black"]SUCHE NACH EINEN ACCOUNT SOLL MIDESTENS LVL 60 SEIN[/FONT]
04/12/2011 - Metin2 Trading - 3 Replies
Hallo liebe Community^^, ich habe diesen thread aufgemacht da ich einen account suche ;) vorraussetzung midest lvl : 60 rassen typ:kriger uns nah ninja geschlecht:egalö naja bietet viel dann suche ich einen raus was ich geben kann leider nur 25 eur PSC :( will über einen mod handeln oder wenn ihr wollt auch meinen middleman handeln greetz
Can i change my game font to turkish font?
03/26/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello, I installed a PvP server, but in game chat(normal chat) as an example in Turkish characters, ş,ı,ğ characters are not displayed.When I use them i get a strange symbol on normal chat window But there is no problem on whisper chat.I can use Turkish characters in whisper chat. I wonder can i change my game font to turkish font? Thank you in advance for your help.
Changing in-game font/font size
09/30/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Can anyone kind link me to how to do that please, my eyes are killing me :bandit: