Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching for a Developer.

Discussion on Searching for a Developer. within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Searching for a Developer.

Hi all people of Elitepvpers!

I need a developer who can make my shaiya server working..
Please who can help me??
You get a good rank in-game if you helped me

Regards,

Mike
Old 11/20/2014, 11:11   #2

elite*gold: 0
im sure you can find the good Dev in here
Old 11/20/2014, 11:16   #3

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,262
You should use
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Searching]For a DB Developer !!
12/12/2013 - Lin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi guys i wanna make my self L2 Interlude im searching for a DB Developer Pls add me in Skype if you can help me i pay well NOT FOR FREE SEARCHING FOR Oficiel files! My Skype : jdm.online
Searching For SRX Developer
07/31/2013 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Searching For SRX Developer To Open New Project Fixing Bugs Add New Things COntact me @ Skype : Gold.Fish530
SearChinG SRX Developer
07/31/2013 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Searching For SRX Emulator Developer To Open New Project Contact me @ Skype : Gold.Fish530
[L2J - H5] L2][Inception Searching for Developer
09/13/2011 - Lin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello guys, I'm looking for Java Developers ... L2 Inception is a full running H5 PServer and because of my work as Developer I havn't that much time i wish i had... so I'm looking for help. L] would be good if you can speak englisch and german ;) but englisch is more important :D PM me here or at the l2Inception forum :) my name is Dr.McKay
Searching for a developer
04/26/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi guys,i wanna start a new dekaron server. I dont have a developer and i wanna find one who could help me,if he knows a little db work its going to be wonderful. If the server will make money(kinda hard)i will share it with the developer and the team who helped me with the server. Im going to do the hosting and the texture work(modding),beacuse i dont want it to be a usual server like the most of them,i want to add new things. Who is interested can add me on yahoo messenger,skype...