Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 17:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Disable button in confirmation transaction

Discussion on Disable button in confirmation transaction within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Disable button in confirmation transaction

Good afternoon, I make this post because of the problem lies in the new game.exe with a confirmation button when making a transaction.
Eh resemble tried several game.exe ah but this was useless to find similarities when it comes to change.
Anyone know how to disable the confirmation button, or know of any cordenada to disable it?
Reintero, this is a very good and serious latent currently reach common ideas to solve this conflict problem problem.
Thank you very much.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question]Disable Confirm Button and Enable Submit
11/14/2014 - Shaiya PServer Development - 14 Replies
Hello everyone today i come to you all to let you know that i have successfully enabled the 'OK' Button when attempting to do a transaction on a game.exe ep 5.4 - 6 . It took me days and maybe even a week to figure this out LOL. But i would like to get the opinions of the REAL FEW developers and coders of this community. Would it be something you guys would like me to do a tutorial about it or just simply give address and things to change on those addresses?. Or maybe would it b something that...
[B] Push Button [S] 10 e*gold/Button; 25 e*g/psd+Button
09/20/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 4 Replies
Moin, Hier könnt ihr folgenden Push Button kaufen: http://i.epvpimg.com/YlrYe.jpg Pro Button wären das 10e*g, pro Button mit .psd dazu 25e*g. Wenn ihr einen Button kaufen wollt, schreibt mir eine PN, damit ich den Namen ändern kann, alles hochladen kann und euch dann per Treasure schicken kann. ;) Schrift kann auch geändert werden. Dazu einfach in der PN schreiben, welche Schrift ihr haben wollt^^
Confirmation button
08/05/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 0 Replies
Good afternoon everyone, I wanted to mention a game.exe error and how to fix or get a specific result. For some time, have been added in most EP4 customers the confirmation button to make a transaction, upon ps_game as gane.exe connect both are working properly but the connection error logging to confirm a transaction. I've seen other posts mentioning the same problem but it has come to nothing certain. From already thank you very much, and sorry for my English
Disable F11 Button
07/23/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 19 Replies
Can SomeOne Help Me Disable The F11 Button, Or Make It So When You Use It Is Disconnects You, For Project X Source Or 5165 Source.