Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HELP error icons

Discussion on HELP error icons within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry HELP error icons

Good excuse if it is not the right place but I've never posted and I have looked at several sites in the Forum and I do not get how to solve my problem and that I have added new armor and lapis icons then edit them in the Item.Sdata and I pass to the client but when I go to test I get another icon I have attached an image but to know about that I speak and sorry again if this is not the place of publication and for the wrong English translator use.

Old 07/18/2014, 20:21   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quizas tenes el Shstudios en otra Data de un cliente diferente al tuyo, quizas sea por eso

Similar Threads Similar Threads
HELP error icons
08/01/2014 - Shaiya PServer Development - 2 Replies
: Mad:Good excuse if it is not the right place but I've never posted and I have looked at several sites in the Forum and I do not get how to solve my problem and that I have added new armor and lapis icons then edit them in the Item.Sdata and I pass to the client but when I go to test I get another icon I have attached an image but to know about that I speak and sorry again if this is not the place of publication and for the wrong English translator use. Subefotos.com - Comparte rapidamente...
[help] sysser , icons error
04/18/2014 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
hello , do somebody know what i did wrong and i get this error? sysser says that ... 0418 21:58:58652 :: GRANNY: r:/granny/rt/granny_file_info.cpp(145): File has run-time type tag of 0x8000000f, which doesn't match this version of Granny (0x80000010). Automatic conversion will be attempted. 0418 21:58:06290 :: CreateFromMemoryFile: Cannot create texture 0418 21:58:19677 :: icon/item/2hand.tga ÆÄÀÏÀÌ ¾ø½À´Ï´Ù.CItemData::__SetIconImage 0418 21:58:25301 :: icon/item/2hand.tga ÆÄÀÏÀÌ...
[Release] 50 Social Icons by King Sora - Vector Icons
10/06/2013 - General Art - 12 Replies
Heyho! Ja, wie der Titel schon sagt, möchte ich mit euch meine Social Icons teilen, es sind insgesammt 50 Stück. Für die Nutzung der Icons müsst ihr nur ein paar simple Regeln befolgen! Die Regeln lauten wie folgt:Wenn ihr im Stande seid diese Regeln einzuhalten (Nr.4 ist optional), dann steht euch der Nutzung der Icons nichts mehr im Wege! Vorschau: http://i.epvpimg.com/jHTzh.png
Icons Bearbeiten-Shine um die Icons?
11/18/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Hey liebe Epvp Community. Ich hab mal ne wichtige Fragen zu den Icons.. Ihr kennt ja sicherlich das ein oder andere Icon von Darkis Waffen die so ein Gelbliches Shining um die Waffe haben.. oder der "Anti-EXP Ring" welcher ein Rotes Shining hat... nun ist miene Frage: Wie macht man diese Leuchtshinings um die Icons? Am besten ne Möglichkeit für Paint.NET geben da ich auf dem Laptop kein PS habe. Wenns nur mit PS geht, dann bitte auch sagen. Würde mich über ne schnelle antwort sehr...