Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mount .dds problem.

Discussion on Mount .dds problem. within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 07/27/2014, 16:41   #16

elite*gold: 0
Thank for your help, Truth1010,

The problem is now solved, i'm just a dummie. We need in Item.sdata to not change the range to 3 but 7. I was pretty sure I've tested this, but i'm just feeling ridiculous for disturbing all the comunity for that.

Again, thank you all and sorry for this.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Mount Problem]
06/13/2016 - Dekaron Private Server - 9 Replies
Hey guys sup. i just added mounts but when im using the mount it loads the timer and almost everytime it say this crap many times before it finaly gets on the mount lol what is doing this O.o? the mounts works perfect nothing wrong with that only this isnt working right i need to try get on mount maybe 5-10 times before it rlly goes :S Failed to get off from Animal Vehicle. Failed to ride the Animal Vehicle. Failed to get off from Animal Vehicle. Failed to get off from Animal Vehicle....
Mount problem!
05/16/2013 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
When I implemented the new 2 mounts, ray and panda. I added EVERYTHING and now they work 100% on all first 9 characters. But the dark wizard and half bagi is still standing on top of the mount. BUT if you take off you weapons it will be fine. Pretty must when wearing weapons its not showing the characters animations properly on it. Overall, all animations work 100% for the mount and character animations for the first 9 classes. IF you know what might be the cause for the riding animations to...
Problem with mount
01/07/2013 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
Hello again guys, I'm one hell montairas added some new problem that caught the officer's normal functioning and more the problem is that by the time I ride in it my character is standing on it, I wonder how do I resolve this problem? http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/826/montaria .png/
[Problem]Mount Egg
04/26/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
hmm..i have a problem with the vampirehorse...when i hatch the egg...wait for 30sec....when i look at the hatch bag..the egg has disappear..please help me with this problem..
problem mount
02/02/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
i have problem mount no dmg why?