Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 00:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server Patch Config, goes back to pause

Discussion on Server Patch Config, goes back to pause within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry Server Patch Config, goes back to pause

After trying by making my own server, I NEVER get this thing to work. When I start it, it always changes back to pause! Any suggestions?
Old 06/30/2014, 20:47   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrasive
Services go to a green arrow, but then back to pause :
This usually means the services were unable to connect to the database. Check your logs in D:\SHAIYA_SERVER\SERVER\PSM_Client\Bin\Log and D:\SHAIYA_SERVER\SERVER\PSM_Client\Log. These logs help tell you of problems with services starting, so keep that in mind for future problems.
source : search function -> [TUTORIAL] Setting up a Shaiya Virtual Test Server
Old 07/02/2014, 13:52   #3

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,715
Arrow Shaiya Private Server -> Shaiya PServer Development

#moved
Old 07/02/2014, 15:17   #4

Just create a new login on your database and add linked servers.