Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 13:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

looking for shaiya ep 5 database and test server

Discussion on looking for shaiya ep 5 database and test server within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
looking for shaiya ep 5 database and test server

i am new to developing and i am interested in making my own shaiya server as i have seen it done so many times... but i continually run into the same issue while searching for files ... 1 the file download site winds up being adware . 2 the files are corrupted . 3 the file link is outdated and no longer available ... if someone could privately message me and give me insight on where to look for these files or possibly be able to "hand deliver" them so to speak i would be truly grateful.
Old 06/27/2014, 15:59   #2

Look how easy it is : 3 Steps
First go here
Second step type
Third step click search and click on the first one
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/27/2014, 16:00   #3

Search feature... best thing ever invented.
Thanks
1 User