Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 02:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need help making items rerollable with shiaya letters from merchant

Discussion on need help making items rerollable with shiaya letters from merchant within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
need help making items rerollable with shiaya letters from merchant

i know this isn't complicated but i cant figure it out, i want to be able to make a merchant in the auction house that can Reroll armor and weapons using shaiya letters. Then they can log out and log back in and its rerolled. this will make things alot less frustrating. Ty for any help on this
Old 04/09/2014, 02:27   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,695
#moved
Old 04/09/2014, 13:28   #3

Hello,

All depend on how you want it to work.
You can do this with a relog just by adding a few lines in a stored procedure (Doesn't need any merchant or NPC, just relog with the item in a special slot) or reversing the ps_game.exe which could directly reroll your item in game so without any relog. The second way is more difficult but also more professional.
Old 04/09/2014, 18:46   #4

Create 2 Quests. The first will need SHA letters to finish it and the second IYA Letters to finish it. Each quest will give you a part of a word. The Sha item and the iya item. (items created by you)

Then add a last (or maybe more than 1. Depend of what you need) quest which will be finished by giving to the NPC the 2 parts of the word. Then as reward give to player a special item like a "Ulti Rec Rune (+45for +45rec +45luc)" Or something like that.
Then use this:

« PvP Ranks | Monster »