Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to add a map?

Discussion on How to add a map? within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to add a map?

I have uploaded all files for the map i want to add also i have the svmap in serverside and also i have edited the map.ini But when i write the command to move to the map nothing happens. How to make the map work? Also how to make Wedding map to be a cave like stigma (when you log in you will see only your party members) I added wedding map with replacing the files but i lost a map cuz of that. I know there is a better way but how?
Thank you!
Old 03/13/2014, 12:33   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627

maybe this gives you a hint what your missing (i know this isnt 100% what your looking for but yet it can give you an impression what might be missing)

furthermore make completly sure that all the files you need for the map is implemented in the client and that your SVMAP isnt too big. Otherwise you will end up beeing in the darkness not knowing where you map actually is.

i see that you said you edited the map.ini but did you added a "Set Zone" and changed the map amount?

Im not quiet sure what you mean with making werdding map like cave stigma.
If you indeed mean that when you enter the map that just you and your party members appear then you mean making the wedding map to an instance like it is with OI therefore you can check the map.ini for the "Set Zone" set up for Oi and apply that to the wedding map aswell. Then it should be like that. If that isnt what your looking for then be a bit more specific in your explanation so we can help you out.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/13/2014, 13:36   #3

Thank you for the fast answer. Yes i have added set zone with map 80. but i still cant even start porting to this map. I tried with replacing the map with already exiting map. And it worked i was on the map. I could see the walls and stuff but my svmap was too small and i couldn't go everywhere. Anyways i saw that the map files are working. I am going to read all the info you gave me again. If i cant do it i will just replace the useless maps..
Old 03/13/2014, 13:37   #4

I have add you the files that u need for do this, so u can better understand it (the files 61 and 63 are stigma and aurizen) (the files 28 and 29 are map 3 whit a second istance for stigma and aurizen) I have add a map.ini whit only the two maps 61 and 63 whit the istance that u have request. But a second stigma room is not needed if u edit the first (map 37 and 38) whit the impostation in map.ini to be a party room.
Attached Files
File Type: zip stigma.zip (3.49 MB, 175 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/13/2014, 14:57   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisko6 View Post
Thank you for the fast answer. Yes i have added set zone with map 80. but i still cant even start porting to this map. I tried with replacing the map with already exiting map. And it worked i was on the map. I could see the walls and stuff but my svmap was too small and i couldn't go everywhere. Anyways i saw that the map files are working. I am going to read all the info you gave me again. If i cant do it i will just replace the useless maps..
did you changed the max amount of maps in the map.ini aswell? If not it would explain to 100% your problem.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2014, 17:48   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyBear94 View Post
did you changed the max amount of maps in the map.ini aswell? If not it would explain to 100% your problem.
lol.. i didnt change it.. So i must just add +1?
Old 03/14/2014, 21:37   #7

yup incase you just added 1 new map then yh
Thanks
1 User

Tags
add, edit, how to, map, shaiya