Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Login problem

Discussion on [HELP] Login problem within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] Login problem

Hello people,

I made a server recently, everything fully working, but I have a problem at this moment.
I changed every .ini files, checked ports and everything possible to be done to put the right IP to make the server public, however it does not work to log in the client (with ports open, with IP changed on game.exe and with the IP placed in the right places, such as the .ini files, ect...)

Can anyone help?
If i need to post anything to make it easier, just let me know.

Thanks,
Danny
Old 02/28/2014, 19:52   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkClanTuga View Post
everything fully working
Apparently not.

You should make it on IP 127.0.0.1 if you wanna login locally. If you want it global, and you put your public IP in then you cannot connect, only computers in other networks can.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/28/2014, 20:17   #3

elite*gold: 0
I tried, it was firewall blocking port 30.800.
Thanks anyway ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Login problem back to login screen
06/15/2020 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hey guys i have a problem with my server (its dns) when i login i select my char and i login normaly but when my friend try to login he login normaly he select the char and then he go back to login screen and the problem is i dont know is on client or in server. if anyone know pls help me i have done alot of work on those server files. sorry for my bad english and HAPPY NEW YEAR :D
Metin2 Login problem HARD PROBLEM!
04/04/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi im Immortal93 from romania i do not speak deutch , i speak a little english i hope you understand what i will say I downoaded lauling serverfilles from elitepvpers.com and i have a problem with the char... i create a account , i log in , i am making the character and when i log in to the "world" it will not work if the selected region is blue "jinno" if i create jinno account dont works but if i create red or yellow it will work... please help me sorry for my bad english ived changed...
Pserver Problem, login Problem
08/09/2009 - WoW Private Server - 4 Replies
Hallo meine Lieben. Ich habe mir mal so aus Spaß einen eigenen WoW Server gebastelt aus einem Komplettpaket Es funktioniert alles 1a die Homepage und die dynDNS-. Nun mein Problem.: >Wenn ich einloggen will, in der realmd bei realmlist steht localhost, geht alles suppi, da ist mir auch klar das dann nur ich reinkomme ingame(die WoW-realmlist habe ich auf "set realmlist 127.0.0.1 oder localhost) aber, sobald ich die Adresse bei realmlist in der realmd per Navicat ändere auf die...