Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help with webmall.

Discussion on Help with webmall. within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Help with webmall.

Tell me the name of the program with which to create a sql query in web mall?
I would be very grateful.
Old 02/19/2014, 02:22   #2

elite*gold: 0
its the minimum to know i think ... after there is more traditional way ... but i think you can read ?

You could use the search too its Usefull ^^

Regards,
Old 02/19/2014, 20:34   #3

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,709
Arrow Shaiya PServer Development -> Shaiya Private Server

#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Please help with installing webmall
11/25/2014 - Shaiya PServer Development - 13 Replies
Help please I do such a thing for the first time I downloaded from here webmall http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/shaiya-pserver-de velopment/1905361-release-full-working-webmall.htm l but do not know how to install it who can help respond.
Webmall problem
02/04/2014 - Shaiya PServer Development - 0 Replies
Hi epvpers i'll tried install webmall what coded zokylove there items after buying sent to bankteller but i getting same errors everytime Warning: mssql_query() : message: There are more columns in the INSERT statement than values specified in the VALUES clause. The number of values in the VALUES clause must match the number of columns specified in the INSERT statement. (severity 15) in C:\xampp\htdocs\webmall\system\modules\user\valida tion\validate_buy.php on line 52 Warning:...
Webmall Mssql
10/09/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello all I was using search engine to find some thread on webmall working under ms sql... and i find the one of Treica But it says that its not working with new version of xampp / php apache because i am not using xamp or other... Just someone know please where i can get one working webmall under mssql ? (if the one of treica is working for some ppl who get experience with it, how to make it working with mssql because all the php are with mysql function thx):mofo: Thank you very...
WebMall Problem
09/14/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello , http://i.epvpimg.com/lpP7d.jpg I want to remove those commas which are put between item names when item is more than one (Item Pack). How can I remove those commas and make it only one name as it is in single item add. Like this : http://i.epvpimg.com/UGmBg.jpg
cSRO WebMall
06/17/2010 - Silkroad Online - 22 Replies
Hey guys, afaik there isnt a thread about the webmall in csro. So i thought i make a small tut for you guys. The items that you can buy from the WebMall are little cheaper then in the game. For example, Premium cost 350 silk and skill gt cost about 92 silk, together 442 silk but in the webmall you can buy a packet for just 200 silk with both items inside. Ok lets start, 1. You have to charge points on your account. (How to buy GameCard points over paypal: Look here. Follow this guide...