Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 13:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

IDEA: being able to chat ingame without being logged in (ADM only)

Discussion on IDEA: being able to chat ingame without being logged in (ADM only) within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
IDEA: being able to chat ingame without being logged in (ADM only)

Just a thought as an admin im rarely ingame because im busy working on other things which uses a lot of cpu power and to run the game.exe as well can really slow the pc down which maakes editing things rather awkward, so was wondering if it is at all possible to make a script that can read both faction chats like on the admin panel but can also allow you to speak in your factions trade chat?
Old 02/07/2014, 23:49   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
That's possible, but not that easy. It would require injecting the ps_game.exe from an external application, which the ps_game.exe doesn't normally allow.
Old 02/08/2014, 18:00   #3

U can notice by PSMServer_Mgr and dont need to login game.
Use cmd /notice i guess. Chatting in game you can read in chatlog, or admin panel ...
Old 02/08/2014, 20:57   #4

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,710
Arrow Shaiya PServer Development -> Shaiya Private Server

#moved
Old 02/16/2014, 17:51   #5

not sure why this has been moved to the server section as id of thought it would come under as a development idea but ok lol
back to topic thanks stinka i was unaware you could notice from the command panel and nubness i was thinking that would probably be the avenue in which it would have to be pointed and feared that would be the issue especially for those of us who still have to use cheat engine for the skill fix on ep5 servers as that would also mean incorparating another script to run alongside that one or actually reverse engineering the ps_game.exe in such a way as to be able to program it into it completly
but thanks again for not just laughing at me and deeming the question of one with reasonable valuation to respond to