Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PS_Game exe

Discussion on PS_Game exe within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PS_Game exe

I am looking for a PS_Game exe with level 126 WITHOUT Ges bug has since maybe someone?
Old 02/08/2014, 15:54   #2

elite*gold: 0
Use the Search buttom. Mostly like there arent a configed PS_Game.exe that are lvl 126. Best way to get one is by changing it your self. All you need to know are in the search buttom.

Dont foget that you need a PS_Game.exe that matches your Client.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for Ep 6 ps_game.exe
11/01/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello everyone, I'm looking for an Episode 6 (6.X) ps_game.exe... would anyone be that kind and share it with me/the community? I've been searching for that for hours and either the links are dead or the thread was removed... Thanks in advance ;)
Need PS_Game's
07/31/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
Sondo61 Shared Files is Deleted. I need ps_game's Example : 70 Level ps_game , ass bug fix , blacksmiht %50 Linking rate , damage cap fix
PS_Game
07/03/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 0 Replies
I've been at this for a bit, wondered if anyone in this community wanted to team up with me to get this so called "EP6" PS_game unpacked. I can grab the OEP no problem. Seems that molebox is a little more advanced than Themida x.x. I'm available on my profiles skype. Hope someone will help me and we can get somewhere finally! Good day :).
The Ps_Game :)
10/08/2012 - Shaiya PServer Development - 6 Replies
In this "ps_game" No bug life! There is no life limit. Pvp kill with points 1Million Fix! :) Enjoy it :) ShaiyaSever.rar http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/637830Shaiya000 5.jpg Just HP: 347789 :D MP: 169129 :D
PS_Game
08/08/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 6 Replies
is there any PS_Game with lv110/120 i realy need one if someone can help. e.e :handsdown::mofo: