Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 03:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for Partner in Creating Server,

Discussion on Looking for Partner in Creating Server, within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for Partner in Creating Server,

Hey Guys,
I'm Looking for a well experienced Programmer to assist me in the creation of a Shaiya Private server, I'm willing to pay once the job is completed.
Skype - matt.kaygee
Email -
Old 11/25/2013, 12:47   #2

server 100% free with instant level , lapis free or server 50% free with drop, farm gears/weapons ... ?
Old 11/25/2013, 13:28   #3

Bad bad idea Messay!
And LOL @ Cosmin
Old 11/25/2013, 15:53   #4

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,715

^

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help in creating my server
06/02/2013 - DarkOrbit - 8 Replies
Could someone help me in creating my server darkorbit? I got the following error on the site Notice: Undefined index: in the C: \ xampp \ KERNEL-DOCMS \ init.php on line 52 thank you
need help creating a server
08/09/2012 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
hi i need someone to make server for me FRee and he will GM in the game pm me by message or yahoo: [email protected] thx
[help]Creating a server
06/14/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
i was needing some info on creating my own source what all is needed just to login the a 1.0 Clint? and u all thank i need to code a source for base or get a source and just redo most of it? and how do i set up a login server gameserver and npc server ? may not do that just want someinfo on it!
need some help with creating server
06/06/2008 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
some1 gave me a hint on how i can make a code to make something auto make something(like auto spawn for mobs)...but i can't find the sremu or what was its name...cant remember pls help me with a link...cuz im sure i can make one(as host for the server will be my network server(RDS.RO) and it will be free cuz im theyr client :)) ) so some1 plss post the links
need help with creating an eo server
04/02/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
hi.. i tryed to follow steps from dragon.. it dont work LOL.. i dont know how to get an server... any1 maybe german and can tell me hwo to create... and any1 need to tell me stepp by stepp what i need to download.and what i need to do. if any1 would do that for me it would be SOOO nice.. cos i wanna do my own server..