Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help mounts

Discussion on Help mounts within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help mounts

need help on how to create mounts for ep 4.5 or who can pass new mounts for ep 4.5

Tags
mounts, private server, shaiya

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Mounts bug
03/25/2013 - 4Story - 4 Replies
Welcome to delete bug write their mounts to be? Please help
WTT Rogue on EU for MOUNTS on US server!11k Rogue,Heroic DS gear 403ilvl! Mounts&more
01/31/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hello everyone! ****If you want to trade an account you must have a US account to trade ir for my EU account, not interested in another EU account**** Im interested on trading this account (EU) with a Very well geared Rogue, It laso have 89 mounts including Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquiser, almost all Proto drakes like Time Lost Proto Drake and the Violet Proto Drake, It has plenty of mounts more and pets too. Account also have plenty of ALTS including 4 level 85, 1 level 83, 1...
SF with Mounts
09/24/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi people, can somebody tell me a link of Serverfiles with mounts attacking and taking danger please? Thanks :P
[help]Mounts
04/24/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
I am trying to add new mount but when i ride it Run on It!!!! i know alot of people had like this problem,i searched but i didn't get the answer :confused::confused: please someone help me
New Mounts !
06/07/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
i have downloaded new mounts tigers and fish`s it`s working fine but when i give it Thunder Juice its turned to 9* - 10* and turned to Obsidian Dragon so may someone tell me how to get this problem fixed ? thanx