Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Auction House > Notice board

Discussion on Auction House > Notice board within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Auction House > Notice board

Hey everyone, thx for reading this thread!

I have a probelm with items on notice board ( AH ), they're all reseted after restart of server.

I didn't find anything on Epvpers about a fix to solve this.

Could you help me with this? If possible of course.

Greetings !
Old 11/13/2013, 08:47   #2

# Still no idea guys ?
Old 03/12/2019, 15:11   #3

anyone resolved?
Old 03/13/2019, 07:46   #4

look at date its old thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
The Auction House will be gone.
10/14/2013 - Diablo 3 - 3 Replies
After 16 months since the game was released, Blizzard has finally decided to shut down their creatively made game feature, the real-money auction house. According to the latest update on D3, it has been confirmed that the gold and real-money auction house will be permanently shut down on March 18, 2014. While some people find this the best update ever in D3 history, others have shown great concern about the conveniency of getting epic items in game, saying only real money auction house...
auction house
06/29/2013 - Flyff Private Server - 4 Replies
can someone give me the database of auction house because i cant enter to world :( i use The code from exordium source thanks in advance ^_^
[Buying] Auction House Bot
06/02/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
I want an auction house bot that is undetectable, allows me to leave it on afk over night and buys cheap, sells higher, can look for items, calculate profits etc. mail me price and features. Bump. Really want an AH bot safe to use on main.
Auction House
06/18/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey all, Been a long time since I been deving in Shaiya do to real life circumstances. I'm trying to get bk into to see how the progress has come thus far. I'm tinkering around on my test server and everything in Auction House is disappearing. I tried searching for information on this, but, it doesn't seem to show anything. Prof once told/gave me the fix, But for the life of me I can't remember it what it was... Brain fart I guess lol. Anyone willing to help me out here? Thanks in...
Auction house
10/26/2009 - Shaiya - 0 Replies
Hi, Any of u guys have managed to find hack for the auction house?? I've tried but came up with nothing good till now. If someone know something more please give me some hints..