Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 19:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]Image "coordinates" of updater

Discussion on [Help]Image "coordinates" of updater within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Help]Image "coordinates" of updater

Hello,

I'm trying to get a pretty custom updater, and I've opened my current updater with Resource Tuner, and imported my updater layout into the old files. I'm just stuck on 1 thing, and that is actually that the close/game start buttons aren't where they need to be. For example, the close updater button is in the middle of the updater, and the "site" openening in the updater is also not on it's place. Is there anyway to edit these coordinates? I've already tried to edit some values in the updater.exe with HxD, but that didn't do anything. (Changed 750 to 800, old width to new width, but I guess that 750 doesn't stand for what I think it does ).

If anyone can help me out (a bit), that'd be great!
Old 11/09/2013, 01:28   #2

elite*gold: 0
Perhaps it has something to do with the width/height of the actual images/layouts you're importing?

SS's are probably more helpful.