Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 21:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PHP Shaiya Solucions Webmall Vote For reward...

Discussion on PHP Shaiya Solucions Webmall Vote For reward... within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/22/2012, 16:53   #16

elite*gold: 0
Is the ******* contest over yet? have we determined who's got the larger "tool"?

Arguing over who has what and how easy it is, or the matter of selling is pointless.

First off, yes, you may have released yours for free. Within the dev group. Which does nobody a damned bit of good unless they are in the group, which simply picks and chooses whoever they damned well please, regardless of merit, server status, experience, or any other means of anything that actually means a **** thing.

As far as selling scripts go---If it is ones own work, then it is their choice. If not, it is not exactly the first time anyone has attempted to sell off another's work on this forum. And I do not recall seeing the same arguments from anyone involved here, even though we all knew it was not the work of the seller.

Im not even in the Shaiya scene anymore (other than just to chat and follow with other devs) and arguments such as this just act as an example as to why so many have left.

Since I am no longer in the scene, give me 3-4 days to catch up on work, and clean up a few bugs. I'll just post my own.

Publicly, and for free.

I never had the chance to use it, it may as well be put to use.
Thanks
9 Users
Old 05/22/2012, 19:40   #17

I love you III, lol
Old 05/22/2012, 23:21   #18

This is really ridiculous because the script contain just a few coded. My point is there is ALOT of people who worked hard with things that they've released. Zerosignal's tool, abrasiv scripts, lilprohacker's tool, castor's tool look at them those tools are WAY harder then yours and they released it for FREE. You just come up with a script which you got from another forum and changed afew things and selling it. You think people will buy it? Yea only dumb people. Use your brain before you buy it. I've talked you on skype and you said the script is "hard coded" and those tool's by real programmers made are "aint hard" that is what you said, So i would like to know what you've done better then them a nd see how "good" you are. So prove it and i will believe you. -.-

PS: Use your brain before you want to do something..

Regards
Shaco
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/23/2012, 10:28   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirazass View Post
Hey i made aloot of searches and i cant get anythink that work. I wanna get Web item mall script it can be buged , but i realy nead this pls someone help me (i can trade other autentic script for it realy good one pm me)
Looks nice
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread