Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 08:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]Read tickets more easy

Discussion on [Release]Read tickets more easy within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release]Read tickets more easy

This release works with HoaX.'s ticket system .
I thought i used +/- all release of ppl here so i decided to make a little thing in return.
With this, you'll be abble to see the new tickets and set them to read so they won't appear anymore on the page.
The style is the same as my website but you can change it to whatever you want (but i won't explain how to do it, i think you're abble to search a bit).
All you have to do is change the db name (set to DB_WEB by default) and info.php for your db infos.
Attached Files
File Type: zip readtickets.zip (42.6 KB, 66 views)
File Type: zip readticketsnew.zip (42.6 KB, 67 views)
Thanks
5 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Zian]Cheapest prices ever! (gold tickets/prem tickets/scrolls/chars)
12/14/2011 - Archlord Trading - 14 Replies
1 scroll 4,00€ 10 scrolls 35€ 1 gold ticket 50€ (1 for sale) 1 prem ticket offer 18 ashtals+5 scions 23 x 100% toa
Buying!!!Prem Tickets/Gold Tickets!!![Gracia]
07/11/2011 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
As the title says. I wanna buy 1x Prem Tickets and 3x Gold Tickets!Server Gracia. 11 Scrolls for Prem Ticket and 12 Scrolls For Gold Ticket, If Not Scroll, PM ME YOUR OFFER!
# WTT iPhone 4 32GB Jailbreaked Unlocked for 4 Prem Tickets and 5 Gold Tickets
07/06/2011 - Archlord Trading - 12 Replies
Hey all I come From Germany I gonna Trade my iPhone for 4 Prem tickets and 5 gold tickets i live in Hamburg so how we trade: Come to Germany-Hamburg And we gonna do the Trade :D
Scam with the olympic tickets(Read before you say it's old)
08/14/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 3 Replies
Alright, everyone knows that the tickets that you can buy for the new quest look like metscrolls. Everyone knows you can take advantage of this. I am going to give you a step-by-step guide on how to take as much advantage of this as possible. Basics to start with- You need- 2 accounts (One must be a noob you are willing to delete, the other must be high enough to post bulletins on the message board, but worthless enough to get a bad rep and risk getting banned.) About 20k gold to start (A...