Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 12:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NewBie question please help how to update to sever 5.

Discussion on NewBie question please help how to update to sever 5. within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NewBie question please help how to update to sever 5.

Hi guys....

I been playing shaiya for long and I'd to have to own server. So I started learning how to make a server for myself. I followed all the instruction in this forum. Now I could host shaiya 4.5 server already, and I'd to update to server 5.3. But I searched all over the forum and I couldn't get it to work, the problem is I dont know how to remove a server 4, can you guys please show me how to remove server 4 and what file I need to delete to able to update to server. Once again thank you.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[iBot] Newbie question
05/10/2011 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hey guys, I used previous iBot version with iBot Tool today (after the inspection) Im going to get banned or what? Because i saw a new iBot version just now...
The question newbie want to ask.but lazy/shy to ask.Me newbie..T^T answer pls
04/24/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 10 Replies
Question 1 : How to edit map to become a PK MAP/Non PK MAP Question 2 : How to edit teleport NPC to make it teeleport at place we want Question 3 : I use Mannequin Client/Database..when i login in the game i buy eudemon and when i hatch it and evolve it..It will become GC 15* how can i change it????????? Question 4 : How can i change my server COMPOSE RATE
just another newbie question
08/24/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 6 Replies
ask q lng kc about dun sa no readable memory found blah blah blah naayos q na dhl nbsa q ung isang post ni pireights ang problema q ngaun kpg ngsscan aq wlng lumalabas na address. ano po kayang problema? pireights sir pwede pkisagot agad qng mbbsa mo to. thnx
newbie question(s)
11/07/2008 - CO2 Programming - 6 Replies
Im a complete newb when it comes to CO programming. So humor me.. Does CO make any attempt to encrypt packets at all. And does the cipher change between program launches or patches? Or do they just switch the packets around from time to time ? edit: and btw I did try searching through the forum but couldn't find any info on it.
newbie question
06/08/2008 - Cabal Online - 10 Replies
ok about skill points lets say i put like 5 skill points into a skill...lets say dash and i dont use it anymore and i delete it to make room for another skill so i get those 5 skill points back or will it be forever lost? i mean is this game based on "u better put ur skill carefully or u will mess it up and not recover it back" kinda game?