Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 11:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

dungeons closed n my private server

Discussion on dungeons closed n my private server within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
dungeons closed n my private server

Hi there, have run my server for a vile now. but when i tried to start a new char on a normal account (no gm) i came up on a bug i can't see here. the pharos dungeon is closed. the portal don't work.( 20-30 pvp map dungeon )

when i use /cmove i get in a black spot inside like normal when i /cmove to a dungeon. (is this anyway to change where you end up? getting booring to first do a /cmove then need to portal out to get in. some even portal me to the end of a map so i'm stuck:-( )

[SET_ZONE_31]
MapType = D
RebirthMapPos = 30,294.46,6.58,223.63

[SET_ZONE_32]
MapType = D
RebirthMapPos = 30,702.42,40.04,902.04

is in my map.ini i have the svmap for both 31 and 32 light/dark

d2 looks like i can enter first floor but not number 2 and i can't use the portal out (testet this with a lighty gm account)
Old 05/22/2011, 12:43   #2

edit *.svmap with shaiya data edit
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/22/2011, 13:51   #3

ty but what do i look for? he he like how do i know if it's open or closed?
Old 05/22/2011, 21:13   #4

You can also edit the warp.csv file and modify the portal on map 18. Looking at that, you will see level requirements to go through and what map that portal takes you to. Make sure that of course the cap is level 30, and you have a good spawn point. So if you have to /cmove your way into Paros to get the original spawn point, then do that.

The X,Y,Z coordinates are what you will use as your spawn location. Save the file, convert it back into a .svmap replace the old map with the new one you just edited in the Map folder (bin) and do a server restart.
Old 05/23/2011, 04:25   #5

anyone have a good pharos map? mine are all in one colum. **** hard to read:-(
Old 05/25/2011, 04:26   #6

dont work ! take all i get!
open your eyes! take the ep4 files from here and ad these in your (i do nothing) ep5 files !
Old 05/25/2011, 12:45   #7

LOL true. no work is better. he he i have done alot tho. i help ppl out here alot.

i have tried getting this to work. but i realy can't see what's wrong. then yes sometimes i take the easy way out:-)

learning as i go here and there is stuff i like to learn later:-P

i tried ep4 map too i still can't get in the portal. could it be wrong in the obelix? or map ini?

can someone that has a pharos working dungy post there ini files for map 30-32 please?

i need to check what's wrong here

sorry. i checked ep4 map.ini too. nothing wrong. the maps have lvl 0 - 99

what can be wrong? i have changed maps to omega's ep4
Old 11/30/2015, 23:10   #8

Portale funktionieren nicht

Hallo Leute, ich hab folgendes Problem und zwar gehen in D2 die Portale nicht zu allen Ebenen. Ich hab es versucht zu beheben mit der svmap 9-11 in Python27, jedoch ohne Erfolg. Kann mir jemand eine genauere Beschreibung geben wie ich das beheben kann? Danke schonmal in Voraus.