Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[STARTING KIT FOR ALL]

Discussion on [STARTING KIT FOR ALL] within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[STARTING KIT FOR ALL]

Hello all without a brain.exe theres tools here
are just like a little start kit with a couple of scripts
now theres are not my tools or scripts
i have added
credits in the files in the download or on the folder name

now if u reackon i should add something else to this just post or pm me

now if u dont have a database or just lost your files
Thanks
11 Users
Old 03/11/2011, 11:09   #2

did a minor update in it
Old 03/11/2011, 21:19   #3

elite*gold: 10
thx for the tools i'll try it righ now
Old 03/19/2012, 00:55   #4

Thanks!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
<^> Just starting BOI? <^>
09/19/2010 - Battle of the Immortals - 3 Replies
Hi there, if you are reading this you are probably looking for some exploitations of BOI (battle of the immortals). Hmmm now why you want to exploit an almost perfect game? who cares, its not how you play the game just as long as you do, but anyway here are a few tips which might be useful, to the new and the experienced. experience 1.just do all the quests, they teach you about your character and help get essential items for the game play experience, you should only take shortcuts once...
Starting over again,...
02/23/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
About this thread: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-pserver-discus sions-questions/467788-saddest-day-my-life.html My server is back but all character got deleted now im facing the biggest problems, and lot of problems. 1. when making new characters it is already 1st reborn. 2. there is no box about applying merchant. 3. sometimes client sides wont update. 4. when applying merchant in market you must disconnect before it apply merchants. 5. My life will not full, for example i got 40k...
Help with starting phx !!!!
11/22/2009 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
i have this message :''The library inject.dll is absent or is blocked by other application'' can anyone explain me what does this mean? and how to fix this? i'm tryin' to use l2phx.3.4.1.82.english .. i tried on interlude and final ... no results... :) help?
Starting...
06/08/2009 - Rappelz - 1 Replies
Hey fellas... since i started im online games i asked a lot of things.... http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/gamehacking-codin g/224642-tutorial-basic-packet-hacking.html some basic thing to develop... learn some, share some. Obs: It not work with rappelz! It is just to learn! If u looking for a bot... wrong Post!
need help about starting
02/28/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
hey.... can any 1 write here download link for vipmt2... and site for register... i cant speak german language...so write on english pls.....