Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 05:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Spectral Shaiya

This is a discussion on Spectral Shaiya within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category; i didnt say everything is free, nothing in the item mall affects the way people are able to do in ...

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2010, 21:39   #11
Oh Yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaah

i didnt say everything is free, nothing in the item mall affects the way people are able to do in pvp or pve. the server for the poor is meaning you dont have to donate to be able to match up. and id like to say, wheres ur server thats so great taco? u seem to believe that u can do better.

i post the thread so that i can get players to play if they want to, i dont expect anything out of it, thats why donations dont do much, i enjoy running my own server, and like it or not i run it the way i see fit.

Last edited by AriezOMG; 10-21-2010 at 21:41.
Old 10-21-2010, 21:55   #12

Heh..same daily argues. xD too much entertainment that it got way boring. Although Swagga had to review it.Why didn't you review it?
Old 10-21-2010, 22:11   #13

Swagga reviews my servers everytime, hes a great guy, rates it as he sees fit, however sometimes i can admit he gets a bit harsh on his commenting lol
Old 10-21-2010, 22:23   #14

Mhh.Everybody who posts in this forum has a job.You could probably name them.Seriously,they should make an anime out of this forum. -u-"
Old 10-22-2010, 01:05   #15
Spaaaazmatic!!! 죽음의 화신

wow you really have that much hate? Calm down and go get therapy lmao... And i can read, Was you on a college level in high school? Was you advanced or do you know programming? No, instead you try to act big and bad over a forum...... Lmao! What a pathetic attemp. And hes not luring anyone into anything, you play of your own free will. And with all the server's floating around you really think something is going to be different? They can only be unique so many times, Before they all become the same. Maybe you should read over your post... Stop.... Analyze it and really really think about what you say... Because if you could do better you would'nt be criticizing you would be running a server

Last edited by shinru2004; 10-22-2010 at 01:49.
Old 10-22-2010, 01:17   #16

chill out everyone.
forreal.

ok i wont say anything bad but ill tell you this he fixed sin , duping and what i can tell 60x is a good rate for PvE .. not slow and not fast either. its steady.
NO noss and NO lapisia.
i think most people may like that and some might not.
And i used to play in Ariez's in servers and when he says active events , he means it.
You can actually get pretty cool gears legs / rare's from treasure boxes and what not.
Item mall seems nice and cool free ress char thingy.

Im not going to play because two reasons, i play in a server and i hate ep5.

* peace *
Old 10-22-2010, 01:46   #17
Spaaaazmatic!!! 죽음의 화신

lol, sorry i just hate when people attack a server for no reason, i mean when you rate a server swagga you do it with out being malicous. wich is fine but to attack someone on a level that taco87 did is just messed up. the way he went about it made it seem like he was out for blood
Old 10-22-2010, 01:59   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinru2004 View Post
lol, sorry i just hate when people attack a server for no reason, i mean when you rate a server swagga you do it with out being malicous. wich is fine but to attack someone on a level that taco87 did is just messed up. the way he went about it made it seem like he was out for blood

Idk what to say.
but i am trying to be a good person and i believe in peace.
but sometimes people just push it and i get crazy and beat the sh1t out of people
Old 10-22-2010, 07:49   #19

lolz, thanks for a proper rating Swagga, and yes i DO mean active events, ive always been a believe in delivering my promises. Current amount of accts is 31. We're in beta without wipe so im closing off registration after a bit, only need a certain amount to make sure i have all bugs finished.

the way taco did it, he didnt just knock the server, he disrespected me, thats what i didnt like.

Last edited by AriezOMG; 10-22-2010 at 07:57.
Old 10-22-2010, 16:09   #20
[Nub]Safe

My 2 cents worth, Taco87 was in love with EuroShaiya, yet 6months later was bagging them. now idk what why how or when.. but i smell Skitz..

Ohh.. Ariez did you fix the home page? it said "expect a wipe" and i know this message is from closed Beta

Happy Shaiya
Safe

Last edited by SafeBett; 10-22-2010 at 16:10. Reason: well its like this.. sometimes i have dyslexia
Closed Thread