Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 09:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[OPEN BETA NO WIPE] ~Shaiya Nemesis~

Discussion on [OPEN BETA NO WIPE] ~Shaiya Nemesis~ within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/28/2010, 02:18   #46

elite*gold: 0
How can you say to get my facts straight before bashing?
It was said there won't be any wipe once open beta begins or wasn't it?

Is you're server down for more then 1 day now? thou you lie to players that it will be on in few h? or isn't it?

You are a joke.You're best thing to do is to hide.And yes you lost you're credibility after what you have done.It is obvious.
You find different excuses for you're failures, you didn't even apologise properly to those who invested time.
Its my right as a player to bash you since you suck big time.If you can't keep you're promises just shut down you're server and don't full people around.
Old 08/28/2010, 02:22   #47

Say whatever you want to say, im not giving up just like that. I cannot help it we ran into this much problems, and FYI most people with a server have the insecured processor.php, even the releases here on epvpers dont help. abrasive Didn't hack me that easily for one reason that my server is that insecure, he was able to because he is pro. And i've taken his tips to make sure i won't get hacked that way again. Stop flaming at me, and get a life perhaps? We still have alot of people wanting to play on our server once its up, if you dont want it, fine, play on your own private server with 2 members as onlinestatus. The NO WIPE part was for people asking me OVER and OVER whether there was gonna be a wipe or not because it stated open BETA. Most people don't like the word BETA. It was not to show off im so secure of myself. I said it once, and i say it again, im not contributing whatsoever outside the small group of dev's im in. I've had it with arrogant people thinking they know better, if you think you can do it better THEN DO IT!

I DID apologies, infact, i did it quite a few times, we even promised peopel compensation for their time lost, dont talk about what you have no hearing in! We spend some days till 7 frigging AM just coding, editing, whatever it takes to get our server improved. Mark my words, we WILL be one of the best servers soon, im not giving up because of your talking to me. Thats why we will survive, because i dont give a ***** about what people think about me when we get flamed like this, we deserve better.
Old 08/28/2010, 02:39   #48

yeah get your facts straight because you clearly dont know anything about us and what we are doing. you've left. ok. so leave if you dont want to stay with us there is plenty of people that do.

yeah of course we are lying to people thats why im keeping people informed, that's why we are sat here right now working our ***** off all hours of the night. Yeah we are all lying. Right.
Old 08/28/2010, 03:34   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danco1990 View Post
Say whatever you want to say, im not giving up just like that. I cannot help it we ran into this much problems, and FYI most people with a server have the insecured processor.php, even the releases here on epvpers dont help. abrasive Didn't hack me that easily for one reason that my server is that insecure, he was able to because he is pro. And i've taken his tips to make sure i won't get hacked that way again. Stop flaming at me, and get a life perhaps? We still have alot of people wanting to play on our server once its up, if you dont want it, fine, play on your own private server with 2 members as onlinestatus. The NO WIPE part was for people asking me OVER and OVER whether there was gonna be a wipe or not because it stated open BETA. Most people don't like the word BETA. It was not to show off im so secure of myself. I said it once, and i say it again, im not contributing whatsoever outside the small group of dev's im in. I've had it with arrogant people thinking they know better, if you think you can do it better THEN DO IT!

I DID apologies, infact, i did it quite a few times, we even promised peopel compensation for their time lost, dont talk about what you have no hearing in! We spend some days till 7 frigging AM just coding, editing, whatever it takes to get our server improved. Mark my words, we WILL be one of the best servers soon, im not giving up because of your talking to me. Thats why we will survive, because i dont give a shite about what people think about me when we get flamed like this, we deserve better.
You just got all the excuses in the world don't you?
You spent some "days" till 7 am ? maybe tell some months or years? freaking maintance is for 1 day.Stop bullshiting every1..just stop it
My statement was not that " i know better or something", yes of course you work on yorue server, you know how to program it and so on but you don't keep to you're statements.Youre a bounch of liars.

And yeah i've looked in youre forum, 500 AP for everyone because you fucked up( that is almost nothing a stat reset is twice as much), some freaking bags are 3000 AP or so.Better don't give sh1t then this.

And i say to you again you fucked up with wipe thing, fucked up with ap bug, everone had 1 mil AP( every1 had godess and so on),fucked up with security, fucked up with server,fucked up with forum and site (you chosed cc. hosting again fail) and now you fuck up with timing.
Tell me what there is to fuck up more on a server ? lol
You deserv to be flamed for all things listed above not for how hard is to set up a server( caus i know it is, i can understand that), what is i can not understand is why you released server if everything is fucked, you even opened donation page
Old 08/28/2010, 03:54   #50

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,727
dude he's not doing maintenance, his switching to EP5 which is alot of work, I know cause I'm working on it also. being the first to switch to ep5 is a ton of work cause you have to figure everything out yourself without the help of tutorials and ****. So you need to stop flaming until you fully comprehend what they are doing.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/28/2010, 04:08   #51

we didnt **** up with a wipe we chose to wipe IT WASNT A FREAKING BUG yes we '****** up' as u put it, we call it a mistake. same thing. We didnt **** up with security as far as we knew but now its sorted, thanks to lilpro. you live and learn which is clearly what you're not doing. ****** up forum and site? i dont think so you're only saying that because you've got nothing else to say. WE AREN'T ON .CC ANYMORE YOU IGNORANT IDIOT why the hell was everything ******?! it wasn't. Are you living in a dream world or something? you were still playing it till maint come up so you stop it with your bullshit! WE ARE UPGRADING.

these aren't excuses we are just replying to you cause what your saying is totally blown out of proportion and frankly a load horse *****. im not gonna lay down while you slay our server over **** that you've made a mountain out of a mole hill over.

You keep responding to all this so clearly you love our server and you can't let go so easily. Get over it or just come play it when it's done. =)
Old 08/28/2010, 04:58   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephyr1530 View Post
we didnt fuck up with a wipe we chose to wipe IT WASNT A FREAKING BUG yes we 'fucked up' as u put it, we call it a mistake. same thing. We didnt fuck up with security as far as we knew but now its sorted, thanks to lilpro. you live and learn which is clearly what you're not doing. Fucked up forum and site? i dont think so you're only saying that because you've got nothing else to say. WE AREN'T ON .CC ANYMORE YOU IGNORANT IDIOT why the hell was everything fucked?! it wasn't. Are you living in a dream world or something? you were still playing it till maint come up so you stop it with your bullshit! WE ARE UPGRADING.

these aren't excuses we are just replying to you cause what your saying is totally blown out of proportion and frankly a load horse shite. im not gonna lay down while you slay our server over shit that you've made a mountain out of a mole hill over.

You keep responding to all this so clearly you love our server and you can't let go so easily. Get over it or just come play it when it's done. =)
NO i am flaming caus i want you're server DOWN. I don't want other people to play on you're server and lose their time and MONEY for nothing. You WERE on.cc until now i guess, so stop being a smart ass, dont make me ignorant idiot just because you update now to a new host.
try see my point of view, my statements are based on real facts.

Good thing that you learn from mistakes, first thing you should learn is to admit that you coudnt roll back and update, instead made full wipe.Second is that you had password stacked in plain text , third thing is that you HAD (since you say you update now) a shity host for site as .cc and third that it takes you much more time to update ( that i understand, since lipro is right takes a lot of time and i give credits for that) , and fourth you fucked up with ap setings
But if you did so many mistakes you are careless, and there is nothing worse then a careless server.And either you make some BIG adjustments and leave you're ego aside or just shut server down.
If you think this is a "load horse sh1t" frankly it means you are very stupid.
Do not make me idiot again caus i swear to god i fuck you're new coming server up. I am no noob to be taken as fool.
Old 08/28/2010, 05:09   #53

so you have the right to say we are talking **** but not you? who has the ego now? and your not listening thats why im calling you ignorant i said 2 posts ago we were going to .com learnt from mistakes - sorted it. we wiped BECAUSE of the np because no we couldn't roll back and we would have to wipe anyway for episode 5. We have also said that. therefore - ignorant. everyone makes mistakes, and even you should admit we listen to everyone and we work very quick, what we did in a week was alot. we are not careless, we just had things wrong pointed out to us, and we sorted them to make it better for everyone. which server was perfect from the start anyway? give us some credit.

You do have a right to be angry but you don't have a right say all this stuff making it sound worse than it is.

people aren't losing their money people aren't losing their time. You dont know what has gone on since you left because you dont have direct contact anymore.

believe it or not i do see your point of view but your taking it too far now. Yeah your ****** the server went down for longer than we expected.

Saying we are **** admins and that we are liars. We don't appreciate that. dont give it if you can't take it. Why is it our fault that your so impatient you only give a new server a week?

Stop ruining it for everyone else, i suggest you get over it or if you really wanna talk about it that bad add me or any of the staff on Skype.
Old 08/28/2010, 06:50   #54

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,003
At the time this thread was created there was absolutely no thought of a wipe. No need to complain now, there has been a wipe and that you'll have to deal with. Danco, I recommend making a new thread and forgetting about this one. There was an AP imbalance that cheated the server also, so that fact remains. Wipe was needed.
Old 08/28/2010, 13:16   #55

[QUOTE=Cheatengine1;6584019]NO i am flaming caus i want you're server DOWN. I don't want other people to play on you're server and lose their time and MONEY for nothing.

no1 lost their money no0b the donators will get all their DP bck so pls Cheat go away and STFU.Nemesis is the first server with ep5 if u dont like it go and find a server without problems and stop complaining without reason
Old 08/28/2010, 13:24   #56

there is really no point in all this flaming and acting childish, no server is perfect, we all run into issues here and there, it happens.

thats the nature of the beast so to speak, you want 100% uptime go back to OS, you want a better product, deal with unpredictable delays and downtime with private servers.
Old 08/28/2010, 14:03   #57

[quote=melidisg;6587219]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheatengine1 View Post
NO i am flaming caus i want you're server DOWN. I don't want other people to play on you're server and lose their time and MONEY for nothing.

no1 lost their money no0b the donators will get all their DP bck so pls Cheat go away and STFU.Nemesis is the first server with ep5 if u dont like it go and find a server without problems and stop complaining without reason
You're a fuckign n00b i am one of the donators,don't ******* interfier if you don't know ****, i know they will give np back, but when i decided to pay i payed because i knew i stay here on a episode 4 server, on a non wipe server and i could play the next days, as i wish.The only announcement they ever made was 2 sec before closing server down( even then they said its only maintance), and when i say 2 seconds i mean 2 sec, i barely had time to read it.
I don't want people to be ripped of then to get wiped again and so on.I dont care if i get np back i wanted to play with those np at that time.
I want to play for what i payed not for what and when they make me to play, either they can do that, or they refill me back with money, but you must be a fool to believe they will do so.
Old 08/28/2010, 19:00   #58

[quote=Cheatengine1;6587920]
Quote:
Originally Posted by melidisg View Post

You're a fuckign n00b i am one of the donators,don't ******* interfier if you don't know ****, i know they will give np back, but when i decided to pay i payed because i knew i stay here on a episode 4 server, on a non wipe server and i could play the next days, as i wish.The only announcement they ever made was 2 sec before closing server down( even then they said its only maintance), and when i say 2 seconds i mean 2 sec, i barely had time to read it.
I don't want people to be ripped of then to get wiped again and so on.I dont care if i get np back i wanted to play with those np at that time.
I want to play for what i payed not for what and when they make me to play, either they can do that, or they refill me back with money, but you must be a fool to believe they will do so.
lol wow, course we will give it back the only reason ur not getting refunded is coz ur not on the ******* server anymore! how can we help that? The item mall is still the same as before. we had to shut it down quickly, so you, as a donator should understand that you wouldnt want everyone walking around in goddess while you have just paid.

i know ur ****** about the server being wiped but jesus you are taking this way too far now if you're not prepared to give us a chance then please just leave.
Old 08/28/2010, 21:33   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephyr1530 View Post

lol wow, course we will give it back the only reason ur not getting refunded is coz ur not on the ******* server anymore! how can we help that?
Are you kidding you can help that by having a backup like any responsible person who supposedly knows servers would. restore the backup. let people play on the EP4 server until you get EP5 ready.

That's how you can help that.........
Old 08/28/2010, 22:23   #60

dont you think that is what we would have done if we could have? im sick of repeating myself. we ****** up we could of given up but no we are sorting it. yeah so get over it its boring me now id like to get back to work now.
Closed Thread

Tags
free, nemesis, open, pserver, shaiya