Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 11:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Request betatesters for Shaiya Nemesis

Discussion on Request betatesters for Shaiya Nemesis within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/28/2010, 19:56   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danco1990 View Post
Hmmz, My server / website was down indeed, since i was recoding some stuff. I'm sorry if i upset anyone with using this name, but i couldnt know. At the very moment im not prepared to recode my own server either, which won't be that easy since i got everything custom too, i even got a custom client with adjustments that took me and my girlfriend about a month to make (Graphic Wise). Also i got a total new repacked client that is faster then ANY other client, i will put a bet on that, since i was able to remove all empty spacings in the data.saf. I've been working with my girlfriend on this server for around 2 years total, to get a server NOONE has, totally custom, most files i wrote myself in the server side. Since Shaiya Eternity was down (which was my server, the old one, not the new one) i've been working on custom server files for faster communication and more reliability. I have no custom drops, no custom modes, no custom items, why not?... That's the easy part... A server becomes good when you can write it yourself. When you can write quiries yourself. When you can fix bugs that don't show up in any logs. I got this EP4 server running from scratch, recently (about 1 month ago i think) i got it patched with my own files to EP4.8 backward compatible with the repacked client.

My girlfriend and me literally spend hours on this server when we should be asleep, and yet we did it because we have passion for it. The reason i wanted beta testers is because i want to know what i can adjust, what i can improve. When i have confirmation nothing can be improved, only THEN i will make server adjustments, which should not take more then a day. I am not willing to adjust my client tho, and it has Shaiya Nemesis ALL over it.

I'm sorry to say, but i brought the name "Shaiya Nemesis" public earlier then you.... Nothing against you, infact, i've seen your work on epvpers and its pretty nifty, but im not willing to change everything either...
I believe you will do a good job. But first you need to improve downloading .
The Downloading game speed is ridiculous low..and it's not my coenction.
If you want players, make a easy way to download game.
I see great potential in this server. I will w8 the 10 h required to download game just to test it out of curiosity.
Old 07/29/2010, 02:39   #17

Not really you didn't bring it public before me just on this page. but since i already have 100+ players in beta on mine i would think mine was out before yours

Enjoy The Sever Guys I Am Out...
Old 07/30/2010, 00:56   #18

Right... But i brought the NAME out earlier then you... We can't help it you kept it between friends. For people pmming me considering downtime, it's normal, server is down at this very moment untill further notice.

PS.

I know people can reverse engineer my client, to make it work with their server. I have to warn you though, i've put a few little things extra in the data.saf that makes me able to gain access to the clients direct OS. If i find out someone is using my client for their own server, i WILL take your server down, and everything with it. I know how to secure servers, thats why i made a guide about it, but i also know how to get in, even IF your server is secured in every possible way... Not a tread, just a warning.
Old 07/30/2010, 02:02   #19

I was trying to be courteous the Name you brought out on July 27 2010
Mine has been registered all the way down to the xFire gaming community since May 29 2010
Almost 2 months before you announced it on here.

And ShaiyaNemesis on xfire as well as the Shaiya Nemesis Gaming Community On xfire Located

This Webpage and Forum is where you brought it first. but i was clearly using it prior to your announcement.
Look at to see the xfire profile and member since date
Old 07/30/2010, 02:21   #20

Quote:
Right... But i brought the NAME out earlier then you... We can't help it you kept it between friends. For people pmming me considering downtime, it's normal, server is down at this very moment untill further notice.

PS.

I know people can reverse engineer my client, to make it work with their server. I have to warn you though, i've put a few little things extra in the data.saf that makes me able to gain access to the clients direct OS. If i find out someone is using my client for their own server, i WILL take your server down, and everything with it. I know how to secure servers, thats why i made a guide about it, but i also know how to get in, even IF your server is secured in every possible way... Not a tread, just a warning.
youre server is down since it was released..lol
Old 07/30/2010, 20:23   #21

My server is not public yet..Omg guys, what don't you understand the difference between RELEASING a server public, asking for beta testers for a CLOSED beta, and not actually putting a server up for people to play on? I'm requesting beta testers to test my server for well known bugs, suggestions in rates etc. Not asking for people to play and hope to keep their chars, since there WILL be a wipe. Not many people seem to understand this. Anycase, i dont want a fight with anyone. My server HAS been up, but it has been replaced, so for people still intrested into helping, i will release a NEW client soon because the old one had a flaw or 2, and i need it redone on IP too. Check the main post in this thread for updates.

Striving to become the best,
Old 08/02/2010, 09:44   #22

well after trying to be patient and showing i had email accounts gaming community pages and everything registered before he announced it on here he just chooses to ignore me and continue to go on with the name. Shaiya Nemesis.
I will be releasing this server. just not on this page since that is the only place he advertised the name first.
I will not be back to this forum after poly gone and this i see this is heading south fast so i will say to all good luck with your servers and sorry i won't be here to help anymore.

Old 08/03/2010, 01:15   #23

Quote:

PS.

Statements like that make my mouth water, now I wanna go play with your client. I think NocternalSniper had the right idea though, this place is starting to become a tad on the mean streaked side, may be time to move on.
Old 08/04/2010, 05:40   #24

Exclamation

Quote:
So..... You admitting your client has spyware in it that will allow you total access to a users computer. not a smart move to say you put stuff in that will allow you total acces to a persons stuff...
Old 08/05/2010, 04:12   #25

Quote from before:

"It's not a virus, it's a file that send's me the user's IP and the IP hes connecting to, so when i get an IP from a user, and a IP from a server that does not match my server IP, it will be logged in my SQL DB and i get a message, i cannot phyically take over an OS or read anything else out of it. I guess i misplaced my words, apologies herefor."

It is NOT a virus, and i cannot take over your computer, the only thing i get is the IP of the server my client is edited for, any other IP then my own on the Server "Colum" gives me a direction to look for, lets say this points out to a server, i know who edited my client... I cannot directly take over anything, all i can do is take down the server that messes with my files. Clearly you dont know who i am, and you insult me with your bullshit. I have done nothing else then helping the community, giving out my information i've found, and released some work i've done. If you do not know how to do certain things yourself, dont tell of other people who can. Hope there are serious people who DO understand me...
Old 08/09/2010, 18:22   #26

User downloading session limit is reached. Please try again in few minutes. :S.
Old 08/09/2010, 22:08   #27

My suggestion (i added you on MSN): remove KO, put up wep mastery, sprint and make icecream events. KO ruins the fun =P
Old 08/09/2010, 22:12   #28

Ahh right. Another suggestion; Make FC 5s drop, otherwise getting gold is a 100% pain. Make lvl 6/5 lapis and duals easily obtainable, and maybe implent lvl 7 lapis, very hardly obtainable + lv 2 eles. If u play for awhile u will want to get uber gears, and maybe put up lv 2 linking hammers in itemmall for free (i do not know how your itemmall works, didn't download yet) along with XP stones, cont's, pids and EEs. Lapisia/OPs will be your best source of real life money but do not make em cost 2much. Lucky charms should be for ingame gold or free aswell.

Copy Eternity a lil. Its a great serv but the staff is not responsible enough. Otherwise sounds good =P
Old 08/10/2010, 14:57   #29

PLEASE put suggestions in the forums of Shaiya Nemesis .
We already implented many drops, and fortune bags are a world drop. We are still discussing nostrums, and we are not sure to keep konos, but since its a pserver, people want to crit, so im quite unsure... As for the download user limit, i need another host to put my client, this will happen shortly, bare with me.
Old 08/10/2010, 19:38   #30

yall already messed up the server
and got bad staff
Closed Thread

Tags
shaiya nemesis pserver