Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Spirit

Discussion on Shaiya Spirit within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 130
Exclamation Shaiya Spirit

Hey guys,

we want to invite you to take a look at the new server that we've been working on for quite a while now. We want to create a Shaiya community that works together in order to achieve the following:
  • having FUN
  • an actual free2play Shaiya Server
  • balanced skills
  • balanced gear/weapons
  • balanced classes
  • smooth grinding
  • smooth leveling
  • nice player base
  • stable and running public server
  • adequate server security
  • professionalism
  • workaround for common issues on "all servers"
  • EP 4.5 based
  • small adjustments in:
    • Drops
    • Items
    • Experience Rate
  • NO advantage with donation (except faster access to items or more fashionable items)
  • regularly new content (different themes and stories)
  • Level Cap at 60
  • cross-faction trade, whisper, inspect
  • improved linking success (OPs replaced with new Linking Hammers)
  • all items can be attained through in-game grinding
  • "new" yellow kill ranks (1.000.000 Kills max.)
  • watch your enemy's debuffs/buffs closely
  • Level-up rewards for certain milestones!

Our server is now officially launched! Please visit our for further information.

We hope to see you soon!
Old 03/01/2017, 04:57   #2

elite*gold: 0
Little advice from my perspective:

1. Website layout - not so attractive, to me anyway.
2. Need a better website host, because that one is extremely easy to take down.
3. Download - Probably wanna add an installation guide for players.
4. Donations at the top of page - not very attractive to some players.

Again, these are just my opinions. Other than that good luck with your server.

-Ibiza/Punisher
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/01/2017, 07:34   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowofFear View Post
Little advice from my perspective:

1. Website layout - not so attractive, to me anyway.
Yes, the website layout is quite plain - I actually prioritized on the game server/client itself and wanted just straight forward a simple website design. I'll work on that as soon as possible since you are correct - it just doesn't attract people.
Quote:
2. Need a better website host, because that one is extremely easy to take down.
Do you have any website hosts to recommend to me? (That you feel are more "secure"? - Would be happy to receive a private message from you concerning that. Also maybe telling me why exactly that website host isn't protective enough. I'm just trying to understand)
Quote:
3. Download - Probably wanna add an installation guide for players.
I will add the installation guide once we turn to an open (instead of closed) testing phase, but I'll keep that in mind for sure! For now, people are supposed to contact us via our website to get clear and direct guidance towards testing the server.
Quote:
4. Donations at the top of page - not very attractive to some players.

Again, these are just my opinions. Other than that good luck with your server.

-Ibiza/Punisher
I agree with you especially on your last suggestion, as my server was meant to advertise the exact opposite to donations and shouldn't seem like the "spend your money"-type.

Thank you very much for your suggestions!
Old 03/03/2017, 22:40   #4
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 200
pretty decent, goodluck
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2017, 19:09   #5

Good Luck
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2017, 19:33   #6

GL with this one
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/18/2017, 15:20   #7

When does open alpha end, i dont wanna help testing xD just want a new 4.5
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/18/2017, 21:06   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by [T]im View Post
When does open alpha end, i dont wanna help testing xD just want a new 4.5
Once we're done fixing most of the bugs. The more players help testing and actively report bugs, the faster the development can progress. I can't tell you any specific date yet.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2017, 00:03   #9

Looks suprisingly good honestly, I think it has a lot of potential.

Have you considered trying to get the server online earlier than the 14th to take advantage of people having the week of easter off work/school? I think that would mean a decent boost to your playbase, although dont rush anything naturally.

Good luck!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/04/2017, 16:02   #10

Thanks for your suggestion/feedback. I am working close with a lot of our players and we find small bugs or things to improve everyday. I am looking forward to officially launch the server as soon as possible.
Realistically we should be able to release our server on the 14th, but if major issues appear until then, we have to push it back to the weekend after that.

I'm always listening to player's suggestions, to improve the gaming experience as much as possible. (Especially while we're still in Alpha) Looking forward to any new player who is interested in joining us.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/04/2017, 19:42   #11

That sounds great.

When the server launches, will there be a complete whipe in terms of accounts and progress so everyone is at an equal point on that date?

Also, what is the exp rate? Im sorry if its written anywhere, maybe I missed it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/05/2017, 00:34   #12

There will be a complete wipe, although players who participated in Alpha Testing may keep their level. Items, Gold and kills will be removed, whereas guilds and characters will still be there.
The experience rate is completely custom, so it's difficult to say something like x20 or x100, but it's much easier than in OS and it still takes some time to get level 60 - especially the last few levels.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/06/2017, 00:43   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristimitez View Post
HI SILOMATX YOU ARE A NAB AND A LIER PLAYER BECAUSE YOU DO NOT TAKE THE PPLS SUGGESTIONS FOR YOUR SERVER AND YOU ARE NOT WORKING 24/7 ON YOUR SERVER TO MAKE THE SERVER MORE FUNNY FOR THE PLAYERS AND MORE PLAYABLE BY THE PLAYERS AND TO HAVE ON YOUR SERVER 900+ PLAYERS AND TO MAKE THE PLAYERS TO LOVE YOUR SERVER AND TO PLAY WITH THE SERVER UNTIL MORNING TO MAKE BEAUTIFUL PLACES FOR FARM AND TO BALANCE CLASSES AND PVP TOO TO BALANCE THE SERVER BLESS AND TO MAKE THE SERVER 100% PREFECT FOR THE PLAYERS AND TO MAKE THE SERVER HOW THE PLAYERS WANT AND NOT HOW YOU NAB WANT! TO MAKE AN HARD LV UP LIKE EXP RATE X5 OR X10 OR X20 MAX AND KILL RATE X1 + TO FIX ALL THE SERVER EXISTING BUGGS AND ALL THE SERVER DELAY AND LAGG SO IF YOU WANT TO GET A SUPER POPULAR SERVER YOU NEED TO KEEP THE PLAYERS SUGGESTIONS AND NOT YOUR SUGGESTIONS YOU NEED TO ASK PLAYERS FOR EVERYTHING ON THE SERVER AND TO CREATE A POLL FOR EVERYTHING YOU WILL ADD ON THE SERVER THAT WILL BE A BIG SERVER WITH 900+ PLAYERS OK ? AND TO WORK MORE ON THE SERVER AND NOT ON YOUR REAL LIFE IF YOU WANT TO EARN MONAY FROM DONATES YOU NEED TO CREATE BEAUTIFUL GEARS AND TO MAKE AND BALANCED SYSTEM ABOUT DONATORS AND NON DONATORS + TO TEST EVERYTHING ON THE SERVER WHO WORK AND WHO NOT WORK AND TO PROTECT THE SERVER FROM THE HACKERS ATTACKS AND FROM DDOS ATTACKERS 100% + GO BUY THE BEST AND THE MOST POWERFUL HOST THAT EXIST FOR YOUR SERVER OK ? THAT WILL MAKE PLAYERS NO HAVE LAGGS AND NOT HAVE DCS FROM THE GAME OK ?

AND PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO WORK ON THE SERVER 24 HOURS OON THE DAY OK ?
Well, thank you for reply. I think you might have not realized that we are in Alpha right now - for the testing you suggested.
I was waiting for player's suggestions for weeks and I did receive some and I did implement about 70% of them. Almost nobody used the forums (which would give a nice platform to discuss the suggestions), I'm sorry if you had a suggestion that wouldn't fit the kind of Shaiya server most of our community is looking forward to.
Reading your reply actually gave me a headache, I probably missed something you said, but please don't make me read it again.
Oh - and no, I wasn't going to be online 24 hrs as this is not humanly possible.
I already invest a huge amount of my free time (not to say all of it) into the server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatBestNub™ View Post
@
GTFO YOU TRASH PINOY, OK?

@
Looking forward to play on your server, Good luck!
Thanks for your reply! Looking forward to seeing you.

Edit: Anybody who registers until the 04/10/2017 will receive the testing rewards!
Old 04/10/2017, 18:27   #14

Our official release date is set to 04/14/2017!
In order to prepare for this, our maintenance will start tomorrow (04/11/2017) at 9 PM server time.
Please note: It will be necessary to download a new client in order to play. There will be major updates to the website, too. So stay tuned.

We're working on a new forums platform that is going to be separated from the website. In order to post and/or read, you have to register a new account.

See all of you on april 14th.
Old 04/14/2017, 14:51   #15

Really nice server some rewards for voting would be nice
Thanks
1 User

Tags
fun, pve, pvp, shaiya pserver, shaiya spirit