Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 18:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Ascendant EP5 PvP Server

Discussion on Shaiya Ascendant EP5 PvP Server within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Shaiya Ascendant EP5 PvP Server

Hello everyone. I want invite you all to new server shaiya called Ascendant. We opened today 17 august at 12:00 pm time server.
Information from server:
-Lv95 at start with crr , pid everything on it
-Kill Cap of 500,000
-When you will get a reset gonna get DP's and stats points each reset
-3 Types of Gear (Free, Drop/Farm, Donation)
-Free GM RR's for all pieces of gear
-Custom Maps such as Keo PvP and Apu PvP
-Map farm>CL/FL
-Bosses will also drop a Lapis , DP Coins and armor part Tokens(Helmet , Lower, Upper , Gloves , Boots) when you have one of those tokens you just need relog for get the part farm set
Contact me on skype : seekernacho

Join US now!
Old 08/17/2016, 19:11   #2

The thing i already dont like about it is 'lvl 95'
Old 08/17/2016, 21:10   #3

lol donation gear. This server is already ******
Old 08/17/2016, 21:51   #4

Took a look ... Well i have to say that it's a total copy of Free Shaiya and Future one as well but mostly Free shaiya. Most staffs are from FS if not all... Also the hp glitches at 65k and this is a really old glitch which people got over from , the last 2-3 years so having it now on the server would discourage lot's of players since there is no way to avoid it because by just relogging for GM rrs you already have passed the 65k hp cap so you get hp glitch ... Also farming is not that hard i have to say . Well that's all . good luck with it
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2016, 22:00   #5

You should check information from website. There you can see we made a shaiya team. The dev from this server is Alex , ofc we will get a little help of him. He's the dev from Future and Free. I'm just saying before say something from any server get more information/details and then you can talk about it. Have a good day
Old 08/17/2016, 23:47   #6

Well about the staff members i guess you are right , I did not pay that much attention on the "Astralteam.com" site ... However if you dont fix the hp glitch and the buff view under opponent's hp bar , many people will refrain themselves from joinning...
Old 08/18/2016, 04:39   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggascool1 View Post
Well about the staff members i guess you are right , I did not pay that much attention on the "Astralteam.com" site ... However if you dont fix the hp glitch and the buff view under opponent's hp bar , many people will refrain themselves from joinning...
I Agree its a + for this
Closed Thread