Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Episode 3

Discussion on Shaiya Episode 3 within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Shaiya Episode 3

CLOSED ./.
Old 06/16/2016, 08:38   #2

The server looks suspicious as hell. Sorry if it's a legit server, but when homepage doesn't have any forums, no pvp rankings, no links at all except the download one, plus a (fake?) online counter, it just reminds of those phishing sites that pop up every now and then to collect people's usernames/passwords and plant keyloggers and whatnot.
Again, i'm sorry if it's a legit server, and if it is, i'd take a more serious approach with the website. Otherwise i personally wouldn't download something like this.
Old 06/16/2016, 09:56   #3

Yes, it's a NEW private server (episode 3), and we will discuss via chat. The Fanpage will be added later. We will update boss time and pvp rank on the website soon. The server is FREE, so we don't want to spend any fee if it not necessary as website, forum...The server has opened for several days, and everyone still play good, no problems. Hope you all understand.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/16/2016, 13:08   #4

good luck with your server
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/16/2016, 19:56   #5

Good Luck
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2016, 16:36   #6

elite*gold: 10
im playing in that server and is nice ,
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/20/2016, 05:27   #7

Thanks, I still miss the server Episode 3, from Sonov. Hope u like it and share with your old friends.
Old 07/10/2016, 10:34   #8

Just update new client for more war in pvp zone 1-15 & 20-30 & more exp rate.
Old 07/15/2016, 01:49   #9

lol your website...
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2016, 03:36   #10

yes the website is just simple, hope u understand :-)
Old 07/17/2016, 12:43   #11

Funny Server first I have to say but
1. Not real Oldschool only the leveling is Oldschool and think its not x50 couse I come from another one and there was x30 and from first monster I get more exp than your x50
2. Implement things which not from Ep3 like Gear 55-58 , Dual Lapis , Acces and Acces Lapis. Why I just ask myself and why change the locations of the drops
3. Online Counter was real fake , I remember over 150 Lights online and around 80 Furys that's 230 but Ingame all Dead, no one type , no one seeing oO
4. Loading US Client but ALL I read alltime is Server Messages from Pinoy ppl so its useless to read anything Ingame if u cant understand it ^^
5. You have to link Acces with a 2% chance couse only can have low LH x2 so its painful to link and lapis lv5 too. broke that much all the time but lv5 is still fine against Acces. you can farm hours to get some Acces Lapis u need and than it all breaks and that's all I was doing last days , farm Acces Lapis every day some hours and break break break real fun sounds others

That's all I can say atm and I play like 3 weeks there near every day
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/22/2016, 10:04   #12

1. Exp x50, I don't know why u think it is x30 , lol . No one complain about exp.
2. Gear 55-58 is truly Ep3. Change the location for more interesting and more war
3. Why u think it fake ? It was updated weekly (not actual in game at that moment).
4. You can turn off trade chat. Enjoy your inner peace.
5. 2% is not too low, people can live with it, and they still success for linking ring lapis with only 2%. How wonderful they're feeling.

All of the top, this server is FREE, u can get all items u want in game. If you feel it hard for you, the other will feel the same too. But they can do, so why you don't. :-D
Old 07/23/2016, 14:23   #13

re

OK Location change to D-Water for more chance of pvp that's good but still how can u say gear 55+ was part of ep3 when that gear was drop at Maps which just come with ep4 ? Jungle and DD1 was dropping that Gear all the time and that's ep 4 maps. Not all things which at the DB are still part of that episode . And about the language sure you can turn off Trade chat BUT mostly all players speak about server message which is free so if I turn that message off I have no chance to see any advertising from Staff , or ? ^^ And EP Rate I mean is x30 couse u say its x50 but on other servers ep4 is x35 and first monster only to kill give more exp than your x50 that's what I talk about but nvm, Server was funny true, not much online and leveling up to 50 is not hard only when u reach level 53+ its starts to need time to level. So for Ep3 Fans ( like me i prefer Ep3 and Ep 4.5 Servers ONLY ) they can play
Old 07/26/2016, 10:29   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyDustin View Post
OK Location change to D-Water for more chance of pvp that's good but still how can u say gear 55+ was part of ep3 when that gear was drop at Maps which just come with ep4 ? Jungle and DD1 was dropping that Gear all the time and that's ep 4 maps. Not all things which at the DB are still part of that episode . And about the language sure you can turn off Trade chat BUT mostly all players speak about server message which is free so if I turn that message off I have no chance to see any advertising from Staff , or ? ^^ And EP Rate I mean is x30 couse u say its x50 but on other servers ep4 is x35 and first monster only to kill give more exp than your x50 that's what I talk about but nvm, Server was funny true, not much online and leveling up to 50 is not hard only when u reach level 53+ its starts to need time to level. So for Ep3 Fans ( like me i prefer Ep3 and Ep 4.5 Servers ONLY ) they can play
Don't know why you worry about exp x50. Other can live with it and they just need only 3 days to up 60. (play 6h/day within 3days)

#Closed.
Closed Thread