Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 00:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Asylum [Episode 5.4, Kills x1]

Discussion on Shaiya Asylum [Episode 5.4, Kills x1] within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Shaiya Asylum [Episode 5.4, Kills x1]

Download:
Forums:

Server Information
  • Episode 5.4
  • Kill Rate x1
  • Instant Level 70
  • 24/7 Oblivion Insula
  • Shared Kills
  • Cross Faction Whisper/Trade
  • Boss Kill Record on website
  • Fully functioning web mall and vote system
  • Speed rerolling and enchanting
  • Secure server
  • Max Lapis is Oblivion Lapis (+50 stat, requires 2 slots)
  • Everything farmable in game

The server will open at 9pm on the 15th of February (server time). We have a special event running for the first 100 active players who help us during our foundation, please see the website for more details.
Old 02/15/2016, 01:53   #2

Seems like it might've been a decent server, but again as any other out there, you guys have to ruin it with all those custom lapises. lol
Old 02/15/2016, 01:57   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gykas View Post
Seems like it might've been a decent server, but again as any other out there, you guys have to ruin it with all those custom lapises. lol
To each their own, unfortunately we can't please everyone. But if you happen to change your mind or put that past you, we'd be happy to see you on the server!
Old 02/15/2016, 01:59   #4

I will surely give it a try, from what i noticed going through your website, is that you got most of those custom lapises like Kingston does just with a different name. Now i don't say that's bad, but it makes me wonder if this server won't end up the same way as kingston did lol

Well, at the very least, you can speak proper English, not like Kingston admin...

^ By that i meant, i hope you don't have any association with Kingston admin.
Old 02/15/2016, 02:12   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by gykas View Post
I will surely give it a try, from what i noticed going through your website, is that you got most of those custom lapises like Kingston does just with a different name. Now i don't say that's bad, but it makes me wonder if this server won't end up the same way as kingston did lol

Well, at the very least, you can speak proper English, not like Kingston admin...

^ By that i meant, i hope you don't have any association with Kingston admin.
Shaiya Kingston is a replication attempt of Shaiya Tactics, and so are we, I have no problem in admitting to this. As such, some of the lapis and skills are the same, though I can assure you this server is not in any way affiliated with Shaiya Kingston or any of it's staff members.
Old 02/15/2016, 03:46   #6

In that case, i can't wait to try it out.
Old 02/15/2016, 08:15   #7

Another "Pay to Win" Server
And be sure... if no one more donates it will be closed overnight without any excuse or comment !
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/15/2016, 08:25   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye of the Beholder View Post
Another "Pay to Win" Server
And be sure... if no one more donates it will be closed overnight without any excuse or comment !
Think as you wish, I respect your opinion but ask that you not judge the server or it's intentions without knowing anything about it. We've dedicated the time and funds into ensuring the upkeep of the server and a stable host. We'll be around for the long run.
Old 02/15/2016, 09:39   #9

cmon put x2 kills its a ps,ps dont have population and uptime to get nice ranks,ill try it anyway because looks secured
Old 02/15/2016, 17:55   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DildoBanggings View Post
cmon put x2 kills its a ps,ps dont have population and uptime to get nice ranks,ill try it anyway because looks secured
Kills will stay at x1, sorry.

Bump, server is scheduled for release in 3 hours, hope to see you there!
Old 02/15/2016, 18:35   #11

Another copy .. server came outta nowhere when kingston died LOOOL
Old 02/15/2016, 18:46   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by drabine View Post
Another copy .. server came outta nowhere when kingston died LOOOL
As far as I'm aware, Kingston is still alive and running. The server has been under development for some time now, and just recently we've decided to open the server to the public.
Old 02/15/2016, 19:07   #13

convenient

It is impossible not to think how convenient it is that Kingston had all its accounts blocked, DB supposedly wiped on the same day your server (in your own words, another copy of Tactics) comes up. After all, where is that multitude of Tactics fans going now?

It would be very reassuring if you addressed any possible connection you might have with the hacking of Kingston, or with the group that supposedly did it.

Why is your account in elitepvpers just recently made? Who are you in Shaiya community? What are your credentials?

Ofc we know you may lie about it all, in case you are not to be trusted... lel... But we still think it may be a nice chance to clarify these issues if your intentions are trustworthy.
Old 02/15/2016, 19:43   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow1313 View Post
It is impossible not to think how convenient it is that Kingston had all its accounts blocked, DB supposedly wiped on the same day your server (in your own words, another copy of Tactics) comes up. After all, where is that multitude of Tactics fans going now?

It would be very reassuring if you addressed any possible connection you might have with the hacking of Kingston, or with the group that supposedly did it.

Why is your account in elitepvpers just recently made? Who are you in Shaiya community? What are your credentials?

Ofc we know you may lie about it all, in case you are not to be trusted... lel... But we still think it may be a nice chance to clarify these issues if your intentions are trustworthy.
I wasn't aware of any attacks on Shaiya Kingston, except for reading about some people gaining access to an administrator's account as a result of leaked credentials. I understand your concern in regards to the attacks, however I can assure you that we are not in any way associated to them. I'd much prefer if Shaiya Kingston was left unscathed, as a bit of friendly competition helps keep both parties trying to impress the players, which is a win-win situation for the community.

My account on elitepvpers is recently made as I'd rather keep personal details out of the management of the server. I'm not anybody special, just someone who wants to try their hand at the management and development of a game that I enjoy. I played Shaiya Tactics thoroughly, and would love to bring back some of the nostalgia I experienced, to other users too. I have some basic experience with the development of websites and private servers, and I'll continue working at it in an attempt to deliver content to the players of this server. I'd just rather not have people thinking they can get away with things or receive free items purely because they know me elsewhere, so I felt running incognito would be good for the server and the community as a whole.

I understand your concerns, however I can assure you that we are not in any way connected with Shaiya Kingston, or the recent attacks on it.
Old 02/15/2016, 20:05   #15

Nice website. Good luck
Closed Thread