Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mad Shaiya

Discussion on Mad Shaiya within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mad Shaiya

New private Shaiya server!!
We Welcome You all to Mad Shaiya which is an EP5.3 PvP/PvE Server

Ep : 5.3+
Exp rate : x1000
Kill Rate : 1x (on saturday kill xRandom event)
Max level : 80
Fully Functional Skills lvl 9
Latest EP 6 Gears, Weapons and Bosses
Drops Are Spreaded Through the Different Zones, like Canta and Proelium
Cross Faction Trade Chat
Cross Faction Trading Between factions (Auction House & Arena)
Event Map That Opens Every Sunday (With Bosses Spreaded through the map)
Custom Mad Shaiya Lapis
First 5 max rank will have free [TAG]
Epvp link on index, down The page.
Old 09/06/2015, 11:56   #2

What page? I don't even see a link for the site.
Old 09/06/2015, 20:26   #3

Ok ill give a review since i tested server today....0 players ingame , some guy there on pvp rank list with 21k kills and 0 deaths, staff that cant speak english.....The point of making a private server is to bring something original to the shaiya comunity not to copy someone elses work .Dont waste your time with this ''server''.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/06/2015, 20:41   #4

Actually there are few players online, but the server opened 2 days ago.
Also the staff is no mother language english speaker, but its understandable.
Old 09/06/2015, 23:15   #5

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,715
Just talk about your drama here, if you really need it:

There is something i want to say, even if you don't care about it.
Why do you always make such a drama about this new pservers? They new and maybe they copied some things from other servers, but why do you always need to punish them with negativ comments? Just ignor them. Is it really this hard to ignor such servers? You can give them a feedback but it should not sound like: "**** this server, they copied all, shayia is not the same community like 2 years ago, bla bla bla, don't play on it. They just stealer and can't make a perfect server."

The only thing i can do is to stop the spam and drama to hold this topic clean. I understand the situation but this comments have nothing to do here. It's just an advertising thread. Not a "which one of the staff is bad / i need to discuss my !PERSONAL! problems here" thread.

JUST STOP IT! If you really care about this community, help them to improve their server.

Your're all one of the problems why the shayia community is dying.
Thanks
9 Users
Old 09/08/2015, 21:35   #6

Awesome server!
More and more people playing and enjoying it here !

Easy to get ready!
#Bump
Old 09/09/2015, 00:41   #7

I logged in earlier and there wasnt anyone online for at least 20 min i stood in . Where are these ppl ?
Old 09/09/2015, 02:51   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyBlue. View Post
I logged in earlier and there wasnt anyone online for at least 20 min i stood in . Where are these ppl ?
did you fully comprehend what autrux wrote? why are you continuing this. You're a GameMaster on another server yet you're stressing about another server logging in for what? Leave them alone reread what autrux wrote and keep it moving.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/09/2015, 10:15   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuiMuiMui View Post
did you fully comprehend what autrux wrote? why are you continuing this. You're a GameMaster on another server yet you're stressing about another server logging in for what? Leave them alone reread what autrux wrote and keep it moving.
Im not continuing anything , i simply stated that i logged in and stood ingame for like 20 min wich last time i checked isnt illegal for anyone , and noone was online.As a member of shaiya i feel the obligation to warn other players that want to test another server that does fake advertisement.
I believe you are the one continuing since my observation was towards the guy above me in this thread and not about other matters.
Old 09/09/2015, 11:50   #10

BabyBlue. you cant or you wont stop it ?

better you care about your own server instead of bashing others.

"Your're one of the problems why the shayia community is dying."
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/09/2015, 17:55   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyBlue. View Post
Im not continuing anything , i simply stated that i logged in and stood ingame for like 20 min wich last time i checked isnt illegal for anyone , and noone was online.As a member of shaiya i feel the obligation to warn other players that want to test another server that does fake advertisement.
I believe you are the one continuing since my observation was towards the guy above me in this thread and not about other matters.
Just Shows How immature sanctuary staff members are, especially a GM. You guys get super defensive when people say stuff on your thread so please keep all that mess out of someone else's thread, You're just embarrassing yourself.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/09/2015, 19:31   #12

So heres the current review of me:

- This server has no PvP at all, once a day for 2-3x kills ? Every kill for light, because their fury donator don't have any clue how to play.

- The GM, is nice, but does alot of MM's for every play, whenever hes on or people ask for it. He just spawned everything, exchange all the gear which you need, helps at bosses and so on.

- The server is based on italian people, which won't let you have any fun as not italian player. Even tho the homepage is italian. When I tried to send a ticket, at first I hadn't a clue where to put all the information because the bad colors and italian language.

- The server lags alot, the admin apologized with free level 7 lapis, which normally just drop in OI, he gave everyone who was online at this time free lapis, of course only lights were online.

I wouldn't join this server because there are alot of things which needs to be fixed first, until you can grow a bit. Maybe you close and open if you fixed all the current bugs, and drop the lag a little bit.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/27/2015, 19:26   #13

I play this server since 2 weeks. I say its awesome server. Very friendly staff. Atm need this server more ppl on both faction for great pvp. I like this server and im hopefully he becomes a chance for life.

Tags
mmorpg, online, private, server, shaiya