Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 10:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Xenoverse Reloaded [Pets&Costumes] Full EP.6.3

Discussion on Xenoverse Reloaded [Pets&Costumes] Full EP.6.3 within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/02/2015, 13:11   #16

elite*gold: 0
Nah we were joking about the skype smiley.. the dancing elvis and just for fun i made video how i was dancing like this.. ^^ Actually it was nothing for dp. But as i sent the video (not uploaded) in skype the adm of raven told me i will get dp for this freaking **** lol. Well since of me the adm found out that the dev sold extra stats for 900 euro behind his back.. The DEV kicked me out of team and uploaded the video ^^ Gg. There is your answer
Old 09/02/2015, 13:21   #17

all these kids today *~*

Just join Xenoverse or dont join, your choice, if you dont like it, stop acting like you're an 10 years old kid rofl...

the Server is pretty awesome with nice pvp everyday so
think what u want but, this server is one of the best i've ever played... and i played a lot of servers <3

Hope you'll join our Server to have some fun with our helpfull staff etc. ( ignore every kind of flame.... )
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/02/2015, 13:44   #18

Received Thanks: 1,399
Been watching this topic for a while now, was just interested in how far you are willing to go. And I have to admit, you surprised me. I've been hearing and reading "Immature and unprofessional Staff" and I was like.. How bad can they be? Then [ADM]Acid came up with an interesting reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADM]Acid View Post
Nah we were joking about the skype smiley.. the dancing elvis and just for fun i made video how i was dancing like this.. ^^ Actually it was nothing for dp. But as i sent the video (not uploaded) in skype the adm of raven told me i will get dp for this freaking shit lol. Well since of me the adm found out that the dev sold extra stats for 900 euro behind his back.. The DEV kicked me out of team and uploaded the video ^^ Gg. There is your answer
After this reply I don't even know what to say. Some people kept on insisting that this server is "professional" and the Staff Team is mature. Looking at [ADM]Acid's reply and wondering... Is that your definition of maturity nowadays?

Staff telling players to "Shut up" if they don't know the entire story? Staff not being able to write one proper sentence in english without a few grammar mistakes?

I keep asking around... Why such servers keep opening? This is just sad. Another wasted thread on EPvP. It would be so much easier for our entire community if people just stopped making new servers every day and just joined the old ones who have proven they are worth our time and will not close after a week.

But still, that will never happen. People keep thinking it's easy to run a stable server. I have news for you - It's not. If you are going to make a server, make sure that you have the time, dedication, professionality, maturity, the money (Yep, protection is not for free) and the loyal team.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/02/2015, 14:09   #19

Well.. then i don't have much maturity it's your opinion.

But if it is like laughing about yourself and living with fun / not taking everything totally serious about a game is not allowed and paying players for good review on epvp is normal... I don't want to be a human like this.

I'm a happy person and i also can joke about myself... This is making me juvenile?

Sorry but i created this server to offer fun for the users. Without beeing forced to donate or other stuff. I'm not paying my players to give me a great review on this thread.

Players which like the server join.. Players which don't .. they don't need

We're on the internet. In a game. Game means fun.

And this little attacks against myself with personally things like this video or something else is kinda childish... mainly cause you don't even know me. Let's think who are the juvenile persons here...

Thats everything i can tell to this now.

And if my english is not that perfect as you want.. Let's bake a cake with my grammar mistakes or anything else Enjoy.

Best regards.
Old 09/02/2015, 14:13   #20

I never said that you are *****
But if you watch yourself like one ok then.
Old 09/02/2015, 15:08   #21

"[ADM]"Acid is a 16 year old girl which prefers to play all the time with a "normal" toon with GM stats instead of doing her "ADM" job !
It was the same on "her" other servers before and btw...all was also only a very few time online.
Staff ? LOL, if you doing bootlick enough you are in the team

Enjoy the little time what this server will last
Old 09/02/2015, 15:16   #22

the vNormal toon from Acid dont have GM stats
Old 09/02/2015, 15:18   #23

First thing: I'm not 16 xD
2nd thing: I don't even have a normal toon cause i don't have the time to play at the moment.
Well as u said on Cyberworld i played also with normal toon it's true. But GM Stats? Never.
Old 09/02/2015, 15:30   #24

Back to Cyberworld when Acid killed afkers in base with Assasin.
And if we talk about stats im sure u had alot extra stats on that Assasin.
And she's not 16 she's 16.5 WOAW
Kids nowaday take it serious.
Old 09/02/2015, 15:52   #25

On Cyberworld were other rules than on Xenoverse ... Get the correct informations before talking please. I had no extra stats on this toon.
And im still not 16.
Anyway Cyberworld is a complete other thing than Xenoverse now.
Old 09/02/2015, 15:55   #26

#Thread Closed
Old 09/02/2015, 18:29   #27

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,715
#closed as request
Closed Thread