Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 11:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New server Fantastic X Shaiya Join us!

Discussion on New server Fantastic X Shaiya Join us! within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New server Fantastic X Shaiya Join us!

Hello and welcome to Fantastic X Shaiya!

About our Server
This is an Episode 4.5 server! This server is ment to actually have the features of a real Shaiya server! It's meant to be played with patience and knowledge about Shaiya. Stuff isn't handed out for free. If you want to be done fast you have to donate for it. But everything can be done in-game with patience. As we all know, the latest servers out there are missing alot of features such as game play. We want people to enjoy the game. Stuff does not get handed out for free because of the reason what's the whole idea of playing a game if your as strong as anyone else? The game is meant to be played fair and with a balance between new and old players. You can become as strong as anyone else with time, patience, and practice.

Server Info | Ep 4.5

Leveling

Quest System *Leveling By Killing Mobs Is A Lot Slower!*

Max Lv. 60

PvP Lv. 60-65

NOS

Nostrum's Not including K/O, Concentration, etc.

Donations

CRR, PID, EXP, Charms

60 Armor & 65 Weapons

50-53 Goddess Armors

Capes

Rec Runes

Lapisia

Level-Up Runes (NOTE: Level-Up Rune Gives ONLY 1 Lvl Per RUNE! Don't Forget To Read The Description On The Item Before First Use!!)

All Items Drop In-Game!

Some Item Drops Are Rare

Bosses Have A 100% Drop Rate

Drop List Are on our website
Features

Cross Faction Trading

Custom Interface
Linking Rate | same as OS

LC Are NEEDED!

Enchanting System

1-10 | 95% Success Chance

10-15 | 50% Success Chance

15-20 | 25% Success Chance

Armor/Weapon Lapisia Are Easy To Farm (Breakable)

Defense/Power Lapisia | World Drop | Rare.

Rec Runes | World Drop | Rare

Welcome to join us here

ENJOY!
Old 08/20/2015, 00:33   #2

lvl65 ,why just WHY
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/20/2015, 09:26   #3

elite*gold: 70
PID etc as Donation... end gear as donation, even level up runes... so u make the lasziest people uber in just some sec's
Seems like Full Donor Server where the donator are OP and the non donator gotta farm for weeks gold/item so the Donator will be bored for weeks, the non's will come to PvP gets stomped and will leave coz its unbalanced... been in every server so far, sorry but I play Shaiya for almost 10 years now, for 8 years Pserver and I can say that it wont last long... but anyway good luck

By the Way: Add a Droplist to the HP, new people always look at the Drop list, they dont always want to register a forum acc, search there and always need to log in to check the lists
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/20/2015, 09:59   #4

RR not free and not dropable, how am i supposed to play without donating?
Old 08/20/2015, 10:47   #5

RR it drops i got some from map 1, i just dont like the lvl65 thingy :@ in rest the server looks very good
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/20/2015, 13:19   #6

For a donner to be fully uber in a sec will cost them alot, Players has a chanse of farming everything in game except the 7 days charms. qusts gives exp stones for 1 hrs, while donation once are 7 days. the only thing that does not drop in game are lvl up runes and 7 days charms.

Recrunes are farmable if you hade read the descriptions it says it drops but rare since its a world drop in most of the maps. by a random chanse.

The level 65 was beacuse we wanted to setup the pvp reward system for the pvp set also the once that are donations. (Donations armors are lvl 60 wish means they will have to pvp to get to 60 and donation wepaons are 65 but are possible to get in game by pvp rewards.

Easier to ask then complaining and i would gladly explain my reasons.

lvl 65 was alos to make people being able to farm easier at higher lvl.
Check our forums for the info your need and you can always add my skype if you have any issues or need to know about something.

Also, the differance between 50+ and 60+ armors/weapons are limited. As most of the oldschool players knows the Dynorth and goddess adamas arent alot different from each other. Stats are NOT changed on the gear and are simpley the same as OS stats. Just an extra slot on dynorth since it was just 5 slots and a pre ele instead of needed to link one.

Old 08/20/2015, 21:12   #7

nope they still have to farm lapis only lapis in item mall are max you still have to farm all the rest
Old 09/09/2015, 21:35   #8

bump
Old 09/13/2015, 16:30   #9

Shaiya Fantastic X has a very active and friendly staff.
Plenty of the staff interact with the players even the Dev's and Admins.
The drops are generous you farm most of the goodies in map 1 such as fortune bags, crr's (only those for hours) and the quest based leveling system is easy to follow by going to the black smith or dungeon entrances, a more profitable leveling guide is found on the websites forums.
I highly recommend this server if your tiered of the instant level servers. As far as ep 4.5 it is good.
Old 09/13/2015, 19:00   #10

Great server staff bends over backwards to try no make it better come out and have some fun with us
Old 09/13/2015, 19:31   #11

Hi all,
Tired of the overpowered servers? Come and try Fantastic X, you can either level and farm for your needs or donate what you can afford until you build up your points or donate for all you need at once.
Fantastic X has a friendly staff that is helpful, if any of them don't have a answer you looking for they will find someone else that does. They have no custom lapis or gears, what you see is what you get, come and have fun the way Shaiya was intended to be played!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/29/2015, 00:18   #12

People should give this server a try! finding problems with the server? report it..I like that the staff are on it A.S.A.P. And as long as your not begging..higher staff are funny as ever when your just chatting with them.

Nice to see a server that isn't stuck up and all about kissing the staffs butts lol.

I find that the levels they chose for the quests and the locations actually work well. The quests are only mob kills related..but sure helps level you fast...They also added merchants in ah for some of the donation stuff..and not even over priced...Id like to see WH recall added to the merchants or at least as a drop..but not going to cry over it!

Unless your too lazy to work for your build..This server will make you happy! might as well get in and uber before anyone else...
Old 10/30/2015, 19:41   #13

I see that you cannot dual box. But half the maps are required to be in a party. I am really loving that in order to play those maps you have to be in a party with an admin lmao. A crappy way of being able to monitor players to see who is cheating.

Was great watching a player on fury take alters as a AoL GM was taking the alters back for his faction. Then when the fury player complained that thats what the gm was doing, you jailed him.

I quit playing the server at one point, when I was in a raid with a AoL gm and I kept dying. The gm appear and gave me 10 red pheonix charms(donation only) and a GM LOOP! I had to promise not to use the loop in pvp against fury players. I switched to Fury, and give the GM LOOP and rpc back to the fury gm and reported the AoL gm.

And as I saw after, the AoL gm never lost powers for abusing his gm powers to help lights. At that time there was 5 AoL to every 1 fury.
So I quit the server seeing that there will never be any fairness for the players.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/05/2015, 23:44   #14

Yeah I thought it was funny...I was locked to where I was standing in D-Water while GM Frost took back all the alters. I got to watch him do it on his GM toon.... He said that he needed bless for lights to link.....

SO thats it for that server...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/06/2015, 09:18   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numeric View Post
I see that you cannot dual box. But half the maps are required to be in a party. I am really loving that in order to play those maps you have to be in a party with an admin lmao. A crappy way of being able to monitor players to see who is cheating.

Was great watching a player on fury take alters as a AoL GM was taking the alters back for his faction. Then when the fury player complained that thats what the gm was doing, you jailed him.

I quit playing the server at one point, when I was in a raid with a AoL gm and I kept dying. The gm appear and gave me 10 red pheonix charms(donation only) and a GM LOOP! I had to promise not to use the loop in pvp against fury players. I switched to Fury, and give the GM LOOP and rpc back to the fury gm and reported the AoL gm.

And as I saw after, the AoL gm never lost powers for abusing his gm powers to help lights. At that time there was 5 AoL to every 1 fury.
So I quit the server seeing that there will never be any fairness for the players.
After reading this, there's nothing else to talk about... and i couldn't agree more... I hope you noticed that you lost the trust maybe only from 1 player but you can imagine if one decieded to leave more will follow him .... you can try to ease your self by saying " oh damn one player left but who cares more will come instead of him " .... but you also know it won't happen .... Hosting a server is more than a playing...seriousness, definiteness, trust is all required, and if you miss just only one from these... your server will fall...
The system you dreamed all the farming the leveling won't be bad if the balance would be given ... personally my first think of this server was "another donator server" ... but you just forget what the donations are for actually ... it's salary for you and your staff's work ... That's secondary if somebody is donating just because he's bored of the procession to get ready for the PvP, but they won't donate either if the trust is not given. Don't expect players if you don't originate equivalent atmosphere ....and don't expect future ... if you can't even stand the present.
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread