Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Aika [Episode 5+]

Discussion on Shaiya Aika [Episode 5+] within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 03/15/2015, 18:45   #16

elite*gold: 30
Can I ask u adm? Why that name to sv?

Nice drop list . Can I ask u adm? Why that name to sv?
Old 03/15/2015, 19:00   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by FranklinTheNigga View Post
Can I ask u adm? Why that name to sv?

Nice drop list . Can I ask u adm? Why that name to sv?
Random simple name, not really a reason for choosing "Aika" as the name
Old 03/16/2015, 02:03   #18

I didn't say it "Aika's" I am basing this on Aika's server because this is the server this person plays on and I don't want her doing the same thing here but as I said Thank you for understanding I am not trying to start any Drama, I am simply just stating my opinions about this situation.
Good luck once again Shaiya Aika <3
And aswell to you TruePeace I hope you don't go though What I am going though
Keep up the good work man!
Old 03/16/2015, 02:37   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADM]Whiite View Post
I didn't say it "Aika's" I am basing this on Aika's server because this is the server this person plays on and I don't want her doing the same thing here but as I said Thank you for understanding I am not trying to start any Drama, I am simply just stating my opinions about this situation.
Well like they said it's a group of people and they goes to whatever they want, you can't say server is stealing players if they quit yours and joins mine because they didn't sign anything that you own them. Like I always say, players are not tools, neither something you own. Maybe if your server's staffs spent more time communicating with your players, then you would not get this problem. White is a friend of mine and I totally understand his point but putting the server in a bad light because some players joined it? Funny. You expect us to give birth to new people so they can play the server? The community is dying, too many servers out there, some of the players plays 50 servers at the same time... So what? let them it's their life and their decisions.. Thanks to you btw White, if you need anything you know where to find me

Good luck with your server too btw, gave you some tips hope you'll understand why!
Thanks
6 Users
Old 03/16/2015, 02:52   #20

Quote:
If They're talking about it on skype, why bother coming here???? it's not happening in game so there isn't a reason for you to come here and post these SS's, w/e happens on skype happens, as long as there not in your server in game talking about it then you shouldn't say anything because if it's on skype and they're talking to there friends about leaving your server it's none of your business, point blank period.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/16/2015, 03:25   #21

I haven't read anything this stupid in ages.
It's not this servers fault that a player quit yours and called her friends with her.
People have the right to choose a server they play in, where they feel comfortable.
Trying to put the fault on some other ADM is just ridiculous.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 03/16/2015, 03:28   #22

We haven't accused a Admin of anything, We have simply warned you guys to be-careful of who plays your server, As your administrators are not faulty for this you shouldn't have any reason to Reply and be insulted, This is mainly redirected to the person who plays on this server so I will post it here. This is once again Not "Her friend" she called multiples out of my server and they all messaged me how do you think I have screenshots I have?

I haven't started any Drama on here, it was you guys who think that will have the last word as every Thing. I let this go a long long long long time ago but you still are posting so I will aswell.

This is my posted Opinion and I believe I have the right to post on What I feel was done wrong you may take it the way you want too, But this is the truth and the truth hurts.
Old 03/16/2015, 03:37   #23

Wink

Quote:
We haven't accused a Admin of anything, We have simply warned you guys to be-careful of who plays your server, As your administrators are not faulty for this you shouldn't have any reason to Reply and be insulted, This is mainly redirected to the person who plays on this server so I will post it here. This is once again Not "Her friend" she called multiples out of my server and they all messaged me how do you think I have screenshots I have?

I haven't started any Drama on here, it was you guys who think that will have the last word as every Thing. I let this go a long long long long time ago but you still are posting so I will aswell.

This is my posted Opinion and I believe I have the right to post on What I feel was done wrong you may take it the way you want too, But this is the truth and the truth hurts.
You should be caring about your server and not about what players doing with their friends on skype plus you keep repeating the same thing again again and again sometimes you needa use your brain but oh well since this is a "Forum" and you said we are free to comment XD here is mine♥
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/16/2015, 03:40   #24

Quote:

Ok First off White, You have 0 VALID reasons to come to this thread and start drama, 1. Because those convo's you posted are SKYPE convo's and have nothing to do with this thread also it seems as if you're jealous most of your players are actually leaving your server to join Aika Server. Autospy did the exact same thing and took 3 players and u made 0 fuss about it? why? ok shut it up, so u can STOP SAYING anything if kim steals players and bring them to aika's server through skype then so be it, u can't do or say nothing more about it if they're not in game stealing players so READ THIS CAREFULLY AND THINK FOR A MINUTE on how stupid u are for thinking the way you're thinking atm. You're a newbie at these things you should already know many players take other players from servers using skype, go do some research before acting pissy on this thread, If You want players to be loyal to your server and stay, actually please them instead of running them away, Good Day.

PS : Thank you very much for making this server thread famous with your retarded replys :*
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/16/2015, 03:44   #25

You have 0 Valid reasons? There's no drama as I stated the first thread I made, You're making the drama (Gabby,Dora) And you're actually doing something against the Elitepvpers rules posting about another server on another thread your comment would go under my server. Not here. I am thinking very carefully and double reading what I say, I know you guys are hungry for staff :') But you enjoy Aika I never pulled you away from it. You will be treated the way you act. As you are ignorant and selfish once again that's how I will treat you.
Old 03/16/2015, 03:46   #26

Quote:
You have 0 Valid reasons? There's no drama as I stated the first thread I made, You're making the drama (Gabby,Dora) And you're actually doing something against the Elitepvpers rules posting about another server on another thread your comment would go under my server. Not here. I am thinking very carefully and double reading what I say, I know you guys are hungry for staff :') But you enjoy Aika I never pulled you away from it. You will be treated the way you act. As you are ignorant and selfish once again that's how I will treat you.
& You're breaking a rule by spamming off topic things, go take care of "that" server *****
Old 03/16/2015, 03:47   #27

Quote:
You're posting about a player on a server's thread, get your mind straighten up man you're worse than them.
Plus u brought in FUTUREBATTLE HISTORY - what she did on that server, meaning you're doing 2 faults at once....

Like I said man, we both know that you know that you are worse.
Old 03/16/2015, 03:49   #28

I am not spamming, I am simply Replying to your comment and this is not off Topic this is a player from Aika shaiya and as this is a Forums once again I say I will post if I am doing something against the ToS Please simply report me using the "Report Button" And if you don't want me to post anymore simply stop replying :' simple solution
Old 03/16/2015, 03:51   #29

League do us a favor and log off white's account and go play with some toys kid lmao
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/16/2015, 03:53   #30

This is not League, This is White, False Identifying elitepvpers will end up to a Permanent Account banned and even if I am on his account that is none of your business.