Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Tactics

Discussion on Shaiya Tactics within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shaiya Tactics

In Tactics you will find a refreshing Shaiya experience. Characters start at top level, and with a little farming you will be able to perform really well in PvP. There is also a lot of endgame content and customizing options for gear, like changing base stat from items, GM recreations and of course... our new custom skills, designed to make PvP less individualistic, more strategical and tactical. In addition to that, you will be able to accumulate kills on all of your characters at once. Play any class you like and see how all other characters rank up as well!

Sounds good? We hope so. Welcome to Shaiya Tactics!

Episode: 5.0
Type: PvPvE
Kill rate: x1
EXP rate: Autolevel 70, 60, 30 or 15.
Max equipment: Lv70 armor/weapons, Lv6 Lapis.
Donation points: farm, vote, donate (Paypal or Western Union).
OTHER FEATURES OF INTEREST

New & Custom skills: all classes have recieve 5+ custom new skills. Check them out!
Shared ranks: all characters in the same account share their PvP rank. You can get kills with any of them and see how the others rank up aswell!
Stable economy: gold is highly valuable. You can sell or buy any item you desire with it!
Episode 3 PvP style in low level areas (15 & 30)! No enchants, recreations or overpowered gear!
Episode 4.5 PvP nostalgic PvP for 60 zone! The skills and gear are back!
Active, friendly staff to keep the game safe and enjoyable for everyone!
Weekly events: at least 3 every week. Check the event section often!
Portals to key locations in AH: no more running!
Guild House reworked: new interested features have been added!
DDoS protected. Guaranteed up-time!

(c)
Old 01/09/2015, 11:05   #2

elite*gold: 0
Isn't there already a thread about this?

Suggesting you to keep bumping the old thread as it's not closed yet, instead of making a new one.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/09/2015, 19:46   #3

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,709
^

#closed
Closed Thread