Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Karma Grand Opening!!!

Discussion on Shaiya Karma Grand Opening!!! within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 01/18/2015, 00:44   #16

elite*gold: 0
as i told was information and as i dont cross often that template was make me think to it
Regard
Old 01/20/2015, 01:00   #17

bump
Old 01/20/2015, 15:00   #18

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Diavolino_ View Post
Is it a remake of shaiya 'Bob Marley' of InYaFace ? xD its exactly the same site without Cannabis

After its just for information

It's the same admin same setup SAME everything lol idk why admin is trying to fool everyone. i only needed to play for like 15 mins before i knew....GS on lightside started harassing me and my hubby for not having a raid, which wasn't needed (as he had others online that were his buddies). we only had party and was fine that way. then after saying "we are going to log out and think whether this server is for us" the next day found our accounts deleted *****.....Make up ur own minds i guess.
Old 01/20/2015, 15:37   #19

Old 01/21/2015, 21:12   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by spirittina View Post
It's the same admin same setup SAME everything lol idk why admin is trying to fool everyone. i only needed to play for like 15 mins before i knew....GS on lightside started harassing me and my hubby for not having a raid, which wasn't needed (as he had others online that were his buddies). we only had party and was fine that way. then after saying "we are going to log out and think whether this server is for us" the next day found our accounts deleted *****.....Make up ur own minds i guess.

Im just gonna say you hate use cuz you aint us. If you lost your account why you not contacted us on chat that is free on our webpage you dont need to register just post a a message we had downtime at 01/12/2015 when our database have been injected and we lost some data (we are doing regular every 30min database backups)
Old 01/22/2015, 02:18   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADM]Pain View Post
Im just gonna say you hate use cuz you aint us. If you lost your account why you not contacted us on chat that is free on our webpage you dont need to register just post a a message we had downtime at 01/12/2015 when our database have been injected and we lost some data (we are doing regular every 30min database backups)
Rofl....I dont hate nothing....i am perfectly fine with not being as you say "us"

As for what you said about downtime ugh no this happened after that. (i played after that, i remember waiting for it to come back.) So now explain to me what happened to my account lol? ( not that it really matters as i dont wanna play on your server now.) your just using poor excuses. i know this so called GS is most likely you "ADMIN" as the server had only been up for like 1 day and the GS was already in full last gear and linked max lmao......

Anyway The way your running this server i would not doubt for a second in wont be up for long..
Old 01/23/2015, 02:22   #22

Changes in game:
Deinos The Dream, Nantarios, Blizabeth Eathory, Parrdalis, Alcarian The Flame, Kirhiross, Cryptic One now drops ITEMS and re-spawn time every 4H.
Kanos Bosses re-spawn time every 4H.
D-water Altars now drop ice cream , Fortune Coins LVL 5 and Regnum Potions have fun farming
You can now Use Gm Enchanter to add stats to your:
Level 30 accessories Overlord loop, ring and amulet.
You can chose what stats you want to add before enchant.
Old 01/28/2015, 02:20   #23

bump