Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NEW] Shaiya Tropical [Ep 4.5]

Discussion on [NEW] Shaiya Tropical [Ep 4.5] within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 12/04/2014, 18:30   #16

elite*gold: 0
we don'thave GM rr , I put the sets goddess free because people ( and I don't do names ) complained of too much difficulty drop and the people who killed the boss without calling chatting trade ... and I worked until 4 o'clock in the morning to accommodate these "complaints " then , I don't want other complaints

being a new server, the changes are made ​​, no one is perfect
Old 12/04/2014, 18:31   #17

That's funny because what I heard it that he gave doantors points, towards the NEW gear. So yeah.. Have fun with your assumptions <3

@ Omoi
Old 12/04/2014, 19:56   #18

I didn't know It Alice( I suppose ur gm panda) btw I don't agree with ur ToS cause if a dark has another account light he can easily know the times of pvp bosses and I don't think it's a big mess if 3 skilled ppl can do ct bosses while 1 tab and a half can't do them <.<. Btw it's ur server so u don't have to listen to me but for me and others those are unreasonable rules.And I'm also ****** cause u banned me for speed hack while I never used it on this server. U didn't even try to answer me cause if there were some1 to ban in d2 it' wasn't me but the one who arrived first in kimu room when we were running to him.
Old 12/04/2014, 20:40   #19

I personally was not the one to ban you. And yes I am GM Panda, honestly, the ToS is similar to any other server. So I guess if you want to go by that then you don't agree with any ToS.
Old 12/04/2014, 21:54   #20

Great server! 4.5, everythings farmable literally, I've never actually been able to farm items that were available to donators. Pvp is picking up and though lights out number fury, fury are growing and getting strong apparently (do to my last death in Sky City). But over all it's a great server! I love it!
Old 12/04/2014, 21:57   #21

I like it .
Old 12/04/2014, 22:23   #22

In many servers I tried there weren't some rules that are in ur and in exotic( ur ToS seems a copy paste of that server) . I mean I only see in those 2 servers I tried that u have to call in TC for bosses and u can't do them even in duo or in three without calling in tc. Cause I think Bosses are for those who camp them and spend time waiting for them instead of ppl who always or usually think about somethin else.
Old 12/05/2014, 01:00   #23

Well, that's not how it works on our server. You are not allowed to solo bosses, you have to call in trade chat.
Old 12/05/2014, 01:15   #24

I'm telling u soloing a boss is different from doing it in 2 or more ppl without calling in tc, btw ur server ur rules so don't arguing bout anymore. I simply don't agree with those. That's all
Old 12/05/2014, 01:41   #25

btw guys ToS got alot of versions and its been almost 1mil versions of it and we cant tell if its a copy or not and we will just tell that it has been made by the creator of this server only for the server and its rules !! Peace yoh
Old 12/05/2014, 07:00   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaiyaDead View Post
btw guys ToS got alot of versions and its been almost 1mil versions of it and we cant tell if its a copy or not and we will just tell that it has been made by the creator of this server only for the server and its rules !! Peace yoh
It IS a copy lol.
But...

Thanks
1 User
Old 12/05/2014, 07:56   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by #BurnGotYaBitch View Post
It IS a copy lol.
But...

lol
Old 12/05/2014, 10:51   #28

Received Thanks: 1,399
Quote:
Originally Posted by #BurnGotYaBitch View Post
It IS a copy lol.
But...

Everybody should care. Because creating your own server also means you have to be original, you have to make your own website, do your own server, make your own ToS rules, make your own droplist & et cetera. Making a server doesn't mean copying other's files or stealing something that's already done. And I'm really disappointed to see more and more people do it nowadays. In the old times people found joy in developing, creating servers or even recoloring. Now they just steal and feel proud of what they did. Is that the way it should be?
You want to steal something and you just go on and do it.. How sad is that? At least imagine how the person who made it would feel, because I've been there. I've done things for people and then others said "Oh, I made that!".. And I can asure you, the feeling is not great. Because everybody would want some appreciation for their work.
As much as I like the parrot of this thread, I would never play a server where people don't work for what they want and they just use what's already been used by somebody else.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/05/2014, 11:10   #29

all this chaos just for 2 little copyed rules???? and if for me r the same rules how can i write into my ToS????????
Old 12/05/2014, 11:39   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropical PS View Post
all this chaos just for 2 little copyed rules????
2 little copies in my ***!
I've been on Exotic since day 1 and I can name 5 rules that you have copied! It should be 6 but you changed the last one.
Those 5 things are:
1)
"- Stat Padding is not allowed and you won’t get any warning. You will get immediately ban!"
2)
"- Disrespecting a staff member may get you a ban. Please respect them for their work!"
3)
"- One toon in PvP!"
4)
"- Speedhack is not allowed. You won’t get any warning. You will get immediately ban!"
5)
"- Attacking behind the guards are only allowed for ranged classes! Fighters/Warriors, Defenders/Guardians and Assassins/Rangers please stay out of it. "

I wish I could take a SS and show you all, but to bad they "changed" a bit on the ToS.
ANYWAY don't lie man. You tok Exotic's ToS and changed a bit on it. But still, those 5 tings are 100% copy.
Thanks
1 User