Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Proelium! 1-15 Server

Discussion on Shaiya Proelium! 1-15 Server within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 05/17/2014, 16:52   #16

elite*gold: 0
Thank everyone for your support, we are trying our best. I hope you all enjoy!
First 50 players will receive a bonus of 500mil in game. Have fun!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2014, 17:58   #17

Hello,

First off I want to wish you well on the server! Looks good and I hope it is successful.

I will say Wix is kind of a turn of for most players. If you want to use a website like wix or webs, like you do not want to actually learn HTML and PHP coding, so on and so forth. (PHP is for scripts of course, HTML is for the website itself or xml.) Use and then you can set it up so on and so forth, best thing is you can also buy a domain name from places like namecheap.com and use that as your host name for the website. Although whoever designed the website you are using is very good and did a very good job, just the wix is a turn off to people looking for a professional server. If you want any assistance just hit me up VIA pm on here and I will be glad to assist you with anything via the enjin site as I use one as well. (look up my forum post and my website is there.)

If you have taken offence to this, then I am sorry, I am merely trying to help. Do not ask my why people get turned off from the wix and webs and such, but I know I do for some reason. Again, server looks great and if you do want help learning Enjin and or placing the host name over your enjin site if you choose that rout, just let me know via PM and ask for my skype. Enjoy!

~Baserk
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2014, 18:49   #18

Updater still not updating for me.
Old 05/18/2014, 19:20   #19

Server is working now, Great server so far ^^
Old 05/19/2014, 10:43   #20

Updater not working for me
Old 05/19/2014, 10:47   #21

umm the video on the website is about a totally different game :O?!?!?!

So is the news section :O
Old 05/19/2014, 19:54   #22

Now that you mention it, we are needing for someone which it is experienced in video contests, etc... We want a cool video promotion for our server. Just send me a PM if you want to help.
Old 05/25/2014, 10:22   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by <Adm>NoX.~ View Post
Now that you mention it, we are needing for someone which it is experienced in video contests, etc... We want a cool video promotion for our server. Just send me a PM if you want to help.
add me too skype
Old 05/26/2014, 16:19   #24

Server is slighty fu**** up... Gold bars are bugged... with 800milll u can buy 5bars(5bills) im not sure how it works but matrix is fudged xDD, so yeah i suggest to Wipe and Fix for dat... also get ur skills for 1-15(as its 1-15pvp) not lv80 skills... and LOWER *** **** HP
having 40k hp is no cool

after dat ur server will be BONISIMO!
Old 05/27/2014, 00:56   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Lexo- View Post
Server is slighty fu**** up... Gold bars are bugged... with 800milll u can buy 5bars(5bills) im not sure how it works but matrix is fudged xDD, so yeah i suggest to Wipe and Fix for dat... also get ur skills for 1-15(as its 1-15pvp) not lv80 skills... and LOWER *** **** HP
having 40k hp is no cool

glitches are too be expected with any newly opened server,

as for the skills it is a mixture to allow for more content in 15 pvp and have a more interesting experience which i think is pretty well done.

and the HP was raised to allow players to actually have some solid pvp vs each other unlike many servers where you pretty much 2 - 3 hit everyone no matter what class you are.

finally, yes there are some bugs and such to work out but as any server its a work and progress and its up to there staff on how it will go.
Old 05/27/2014, 21:50   #26

server's been down all day.... any perticular reason to this, or just server closed?
Old 05/27/2014, 21:52   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by phishdark View Post
server's been down all day.... any perticular reason to this, or just server closed?
has not been closed, but i sent the admin a pm on skype about it
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/30/2014, 11:51   #28

server is still down, there is nothing on website about it, nor anything on server forums, removing the server from my computer, best of luck with whatever you're doing admin
Old 05/30/2014, 11:55   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by phishdark View Post
server is still down, there is nothing on website about it, nor anything on server forums, removing the server from my computer, best of luck with whatever you're doing admin
I believe they have closed down
Old 05/30/2014, 17:12   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Lexo- View Post
having 40k hp is no cool

Thank you for these bug reports that you made. Our staff has decreased HP of players. Our skill now are for 1-15 zone (not 80 anymore). Also we have fixed gold bars glitch.
Our staff has realized that we had got something wrong on server, it was like 80 pvp not 15 pvp (80 skill, gears,weapons...) We have added to server classic set for 1-15 zone. So i hope you all enjoy server. Any other buggs please send us an ticket or a pm , we are here to fix everything that doesn't works corectly. About the gold, we have wiped server cause of everyone had a lot of money with the glitch. All you need to play again the server is to run updater and have fun! Sorry that we hadn't noticed nothing these days.

Greets, Shaiya Proelium Staff Team.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
game, private server, proelium, shaiya, shaiya proelium