Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Revolution Shaiya™

Discussion on Revolution Shaiya™ within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/02/2014, 03:52   #31

elite*gold: 0
Dear Players,
We are in a big maintenance now we will added new Episode and new farm server and new drop list/new gears-weps too/new maps./ we will change everything.
we will back soon in few weeks.
Closed.
Old 01/02/2014, 03:55   #32

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,695
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeHood View Post
Dear Players,
We are in a big maintenance now we will added new Episode and new farm server and new drop list/new gears-weps too/new maps./ we will change everything.
we will back soon in few weeks.
Closed.
#closed as request
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Shaiya Revolution™
12/16/2013 - Shaiya PServer Advertising - 23 Replies
Hello Epvpers :) Im here to provide you the best regards of our team, -Episode 5 Server With Ep6 Interface,Items,Weapons -Max Lv Cap 70 -Max Lapis Lv7 -Costum Lapis farmable -Skills EP5 100% Working -Free Items to Start at AH Merchants
Such nach dem Client Revolution Online & Revolution Reloaded
08/05/2013 - Fiesta Online - 9 Replies
Hallo hat jemand eventuell noch die beiden Clients von Revolution Online und Reloaded? Wäre der oder diejenige so freundlich es für mich hochzuladen? Mfg Kusho
Revolution Shaiya in need of a Developer
11/30/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 40 Replies
Hey guys, Im Mac, and im the GM of Revolution Shaiya, this server will probably be one of the best (i am not saying this from my stand point but i have many people who think my ideas on the server will be amazing) My soul problem? My developer just quit and i am stuck at the alpha stage of my server (I have multiple stages that i will discuss in private emails with potential developers) What am i looking for? Someone who is dependable and reliable, A VERY good hex editor, c++ editor,...
Shaiya rEvolution
06/18/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 132 Replies
Project abandoned. #close