Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Forgotten

Discussion on Shaiya Forgotten within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/01/2013, 06:43   #31

elite*gold: 0
I hope the GM / ADM become more active. Whenever a player want to talk to ADM/GM there are none... >.<
Old 11/01/2013, 10:08   #32

Well maybe its the time zone issue. They have to sleep at some point ^^
Old 11/03/2013, 08:27   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBV91 View Post
I hope the GM / ADM become more active. Whenever a player want to talk to ADM/GM there are none... >.<

Nahh they really probably will ever be active GMs are ***** and ADM lets light do basically anything they want to with no recollection
Old 11/03/2013, 08:58   #34

Could at least add server time to their web site. I have no idea where the server is but i tried to play there for few days and it was empty >.>
Old 11/03/2013, 18:55   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by goose is cooked View Post
Could at least add server time to their web site. I have no idea where the server is but i tried to play there for few days and it was empty >.>
I am Mainly only active Staff With [GS]Bladez and We both Quit so No Active Fury Staff
[GS]Support[24*7]
Old 11/07/2013, 11:56   #36

#bUmp
Old 11/16/2013, 21:30   #37

Server Is Unactive
Unactive Staff
ADMs and GMs cheat in pvp and Favoritism Light
Allows Light Staff to cus out players and Staff
Has No Stability
Losses Players Every day
Half the Staff play different servers
ADM has no idea what he is doing.

^--- Chat of me and [ADM]White aka Martin about his GS cusing players out in game and he allowing it to happen and lets the GS keep tags.
Old 11/17/2013, 05:22   #38

Server is dead, no active gm's or GS's, never any events. no pvp cause never any body on or when a few people were on they just afked in AH.
Old 11/17/2013, 09:42   #39

About time people notice the downside of this server
Old 11/20/2013, 05:20   #40

This [ADM]White Shut down his server on his players took all the donators money and ran off not telling anyone and is now trying to make a new server called Shaiya World Of Perfection on webs.com
Old 11/20/2013, 10:16   #41

Hahaha. This is a whole lot of bull. Truth is White changed host as well as name because Forgotten already existed. Its still the same server just different name and few changes. Sinister is just mad cause he didnt become GM of this server as he wanted so bad. Thats why he's trashing it with his "friends" now. Also trying to build up his own server by ruining others. Sinister get a life and build up ur server as everybody else. Quit this childish hatefull game because you didnt get what u wanted. Btw editing all ur previous posts makes u kinda irrelevant at this point.
Old 11/20/2013, 13:26   #42

elite*gold: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Sinister View Post
This [ADM]White Shut down his server on his players took all the donators money and ran off not telling anyone and is now trying to make a new server called Shaiya World Of Perfection on webs.com
Dat english, doe. but, sincerely Freak0adam already said. Shaiya Forgotten already existed, that's why he had to change the name + He also changed host and Support thought because of his playing time, he could make it to an GM. But, hell no. Now he's trying to make an new server, [In Close Beta] Wich has the players from Forgotten who'm annoyed the staff members ingame and outgame as Staff in his new server, How delightful .
Old 11/20/2013, 13:37   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Sinister View Post
Ohhh this is just ridicilous, im sorry to dissapoint you at this point, but all you speaking atm is pure lie

the 1st thing is that i changed host, and have some delays, 2nd is that we had to change the name because of that there already was shaiya forgottens, and as i've mentioned it in this thread.3th is that i changed website aswell so what? go cry in the corner idgaf. Also thanks to name change and some new features Server will have whole new image, Unless from you to copy my work

Also stop with this trashing okai ? The thing that you didnt get what you wanted so badly is not my problem at all and its bad for your name tho...
You see ? Everything eventually comes back to you in the end and it will have much bigger price.
so my suggestions to you is to leave it and go your own way so we wont end up havin a bigger drama than right now,
so heads up
Old 11/20/2013, 19:13   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by venom1522 View Post
Ohhh this is just ridicilous, im sorry to dissapoint you at this point, but all you speaking atm is pure lie

the 1st thing is that i changed host, and have some delays, 2nd is that we had to change the name because of that there already was shaiya forgottens, and as i've mentioned it in this thread.3th is that i changed website aswell so what? go cry in the corner idgaf. Also thanks to name change and some new features Server will have whole new image, Unless from you to copy my work

Also stop with this trashing okai ? The thing that you didnt get what you wanted so badly is not my problem at all and its bad for your name tho...
You see ? Everything eventually comes back to you in the end and it will have much bigger price.
so my suggestions to you is to leave it and go your own way so we wont end up havin a bigger drama than right now,
so heads up
Honestly can't believe you would try something like that, because recent servers you did it too also with other people, i am not naming since this has to do with you, i will name servers though, names of the servers you worked with and did the same with those servers was penchod, trying to create legions of shaiya (dot) net yet it was my old server you both failed at making it cause once you did was only a money scam so really get real martin it's already known you steal money then abandon the server, also found out you are on the new website making a new server yet again what a fail scammer you are.

Proof - New website you made.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg untitled.jpg (19.8 KB, 4 views)
Old 11/20/2013, 19:21   #45

And now the ADM is talking lol.. remember how many players quitted on your stupid server because of you and your staff? LoL Your server sucks because of you and your staff so don't try to give stupid reasons.
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread

Tags
shaiya